Lego

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Run_Charlie!, Mar 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. picture 32, 2nd jet from the end, bit missing...........what a plonker !

2. Pictur 621, man overboard, and no-one doing anything about it.

3. Picture 065..........men on deck, 2nd one from the left at the back, hair needs trimming.............does this bloke know nothing about the miltary ?

4. Impressive stuff..... One of the memorys I have of lego was when I threw up into a bucket load of it when at play school. At the end of the session a spew filled bucket with lego floating in it was presented to my mum who had to clean every last bit so it could be used by the other kids again. Does this bloke have an older brother who comes along & smashes up his work every day ?

Regards LT.

5. :lol:

Also, fukc carrying that fooking lot home from the shops, think about the size of the box!!! 8O

CC_TA

6. Bl00dy hell. Can you imagine how much a thing like that cost in bits and man(child?)hours. I can honestly say I wouldn't have the patience!

7. I heard the procurement boys are using it for a plan of the new carriers, apparently it's better than theirs.

8. Only things missing are some Bootnecks daisychaining and holding hands and a missile negligently discharged.

9. It must be 8 feet long! He built a destroyer as well. God, if he keeps going he'll have a bigger navy than us.

10. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

No-one can be this sad, surely? How much time would you have to waste making this crap up?

11. Thought Lego didn't do 'WAR' toys?

Far too much time on this chaps hands methinks, maybe a wife and kids would cure these strange tendencies
    Sure Pentwyn/yannie would oblige

12. Obviously still living with his parents......

Still rather impresive imagine if you dropped that!

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Thought Lego didnt make grey or brown bricks, cos the kids would use them for war models!