Legionary Titus Pullo of the XIIIth

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Paoli, Dec 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. During "Rome" last night, Legionary Pullo cuts his way into a tent and kicks f*ck out of a couple of guards in front of 2 Egyptian wenches, thereby rescuing them from imminent death. As he finishes filleting an unfortunate Nubian with his pugio he looks up, covered in sweat, blood and stubble, clocks the 2 birds and says "Hello ladies". In a Geordie accent.

At this point Mrs P, with whom (grammar) I am sharing the sofa, squeals like a spit-roasted starlet and has to wring fluid out of her socks. There is not even the slightest pretence that the idea of a big sweaty bloke covered in another man's blood kicking her back doors in might be a bit much.

Fair enough, she readily admits to being as shallow as a foreign student's shell scrape where men are concerned. Personally, however, I suspect all women secretly harbour similar views. Am I wrong? And would it be wrong to disembowel some geezer in my kitchen in the hope of getting my brown wings?

2. You havn't earned them already? Shame on you....

3. I should confess that somewhere in SW London I was squealing for the same reason!!! :lol: We can't help it, it is in our biology!

"hello ladies" was a classic though!

4. Hell yeah. Hence having a 'thing' about RMPs....

I can't help it! They're sooooooooooooooooo brutal.

5. Women ? :roll: iv'e stood in deeper puddles and yet they go on about how shallow men are...

6. Yes, but you have to do a certain number of jumps a year to stay current :wink: .

7. As I said last time you are a pervert.

RMPs are not brutal. They are gay. All of them.

8. ... Oi. Do not ruin my fantasies. oooooooo to be dragged out a mess by my hair and then forced over a bonnet of a car.....

9. send location of mess!!

10. You all say that now, but that bird was screaming rape when er...my mate tried it.

11. That really is a fantasy, if the average monkey tried to take you over the bonnet of a car, he'd put his back out.

If its brutal you want, I'm sure there are plenty of Arrsers with more distinguished pedigrees and a full complement of chromosomes, who would be more than happy to oblige.

12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Yeah, you've got to stay in date.

13. It is a well known fact that a chap in a scrap leads the average lady to foam at the gusset like a well-shaken, slightly too warm to drink bottle of Veuve Cliquot. Even the ones who say they don't. Fisticuffs, they love it!