Legends of the Corps

Have been on leave this week and having got bored of fingering myself, have been flicking through the ARRSE archives and have chuckled at the charachter destruction of a certain Keppe wearing, sh it spouting wannabe frog.
Just wondering if we, as a Corps, have the honour of producing/harbouring any other specimens that should be donated to science, and what it is that made them great?

All I got is Yogi. Is he still in jail?

In old 7 Sigs in the late 70s and early 80s there was a fella called B***y B*****L who I swear spent more time in the pokey that the RP staff.

Mitch99 said:
A certain Oirish Sgt, tasche and bad skin round his nose. Was at 3DSR mid nineties and after at 238 sig sqn Chelsea, and then out i hope. The biggest cnut i ever met...full stop.
Here is a link to some training i found http://www.mabway.com/about/our-people.php?category=2
Oh that fcuker. He has been mentioned in the 11 Sigs thread. A bigger tool i have yet to meet. A cnut of the highest order. I seem to recall you were his bezzer :D .

Anyway, the thread says legends not bellends.

blackrat_scaleyback said:
Mitch99 said:
A certain Oirish Sgt, tasche and bad skin round his nose. Was at 3DSR mid nineties and after at 238 sig sqn Chelsea, and then out i hope. The biggest cnut i ever met...full stop.
Here is a link to some training i found http://www.mabway.com/about/our-people.php?category=2
Oh that fcuker. He has been mentioned in the 11 Sigs thread. A bigger tool i have yet to meet. A cnut of the highest order. I seem to recall you were his bezzer :D .

ok, i won't mention you then you pirck!

My Bold - Surely no match for the Thrusting Major?

spent_case said:

My Bold - Surely no match for the Thrusting Major?
Thruster was a top bloke compared to this asshat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Praetorian Sappers 48
RogueTrooper The NAAFI Bar 82
shortfuse The NAAFI Bar 10