Legendary THAT Rifle Coffee Mug Auction - Ends 19.00hrs 24/12/14

I present for the discerning amongst you the opportunity to become the proud keeper of a magnificent coffee (or tea if you want) chalice depicting THAT rifle and the homage copies which were made in its honour.

I managed to acquire this magnificent chalice direct from the artist so there are no further advertising marks on it. It is pure in its ALLY'ness and warry'ness conveying upon it's keeper the ability to tell tall stories, swing the light bulb and bluff civvies till the end of time.

Anyway, here it is resplendent on a period correct background...............its magnificence is apparent as it is placed against a full sized (scaled down) xmas tree.

2hckf3l.jpg

zmjvc9.jpg

r9lu9k.jpg

The technical bit: The auction will end at 19.00hrs on 24th Dec 2014. The winner shall do the payment thing with Hols 4 Heroes. When H4H tell me the payment is sorted I shall post the item from the USA to the winners location or a person and location of their choosing. US Postal Regs require a named person on a package.

Dig deep and good luck.

I'll start you off with £20

Magnificent start gents, thank you very much.

Thanks mate good bid, all in a good cause.

That's it:

Current time in United Kingdom (GST)
‎7‎:‎10‎ ‎PM
  • Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Congratulations to the high bidder. :)

If you sort out the payment to hols 4 heroes and send me your details via PM I will send the chalice off as soon as I receive notification from H4H.

Guys can I get bank details please. PM probably best and will then pay ASAP.

This is in the first post for Hols4Heroes: http://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/auction-rules-guidelines.118410/

IBAN: GB29MIDL40120941416081

Swift: MIDLGB2120G

HSBC
Acct Name: Holidays4heroes
Sort Code: 40-12-09
Account Number: 41416081

Paypal:
info@holidays4heroes.org

May I suggest you fire them an email first to warn them it is coming and to get them to inform me they have recived it through the forum.

PM me your details too so that I can get it labeled up and ready to send off to you. Previous experience shows it can take between 5 and 10 days to get to its UK destination from the US.

Cheers.

PS If you make an electronic payment transfer I suggest you note in any Notes/Comments section that the donation is for the ARRSE THAT Rifle Mug Auction.