Legally binding' changes to EU deal agreed

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
So when a soldier is investigated by the police, the Army is being investigated.

Distinctions matter; language matters. I presume you did CSE English rather than GCE "O" level, right?
Yes, the Army is being investigated, do you think the investigation takes place in a vacuum? While a nice attempt at a sneer but I got a CSE grade 1 same as an O level. I should try again if I was you, perhaps actually think the next attempt through though, might save you looking even more idiotic than usual.

Yes, the Army is being investigated, do you think the investigation takes place in a vacuum? While a nice attempt at a sneer but I got a CSE grade 1 same as an O level. I should try again if I was you, perhaps actually think the next attempt through though, might save you looking even more idiotic than usual.

You're hilarious.

Here are two sentences:

1. The Post Office is under investigation by police for corporate manslaughter after poor maintenance in a depot led to the death of a postman.

2. A postman is under investigation for murder after his wife was bludgeoned to death with a parcel.

See a difference there?

And no, the "CSE grade 1 is like an "O" level" thing isn't true.

You did the best at an easier exam. You did CSE because you weren't quite bright enough to be in with the clever kids.

Not changed much has it kiddo?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You're hilarious.

Here are two sentences:

1. The Post Office is under investigation by police for corporate manslaughter after poor maintenance in a depot led to the death of a postman.

2. A postman is under investigation for murder after his wife was bludgeoned to death with a parcel.

See a difference there?

And no, the "CSE grade 1 is like an "O" level" thing isn't true.

You did the best at an easier exam. You did CSE because you weren't quite bright enough to be in with the clever kids.

Not changed much has it kiddo?
Wrong
A CSE grade 1 was equivalent to achieving at least an O level C grade,
Sucks to be you huh?

Wrong
A CSE grade 1 was equivalent to achieving at least an O level C grade,
Sucks to be you huh?
Lol.

"Equivalent" like TA P company, all arms, is "equivalent" to actual P company.

The reason you are still on minimum wage is that HR departments don't fall for your self pitying bullshit about your school grades

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Lol.

"Equivalent" like TA P company, all arms, is "equivalent" to actual P company.

The reason you are still on minimum wage is that HR departments don't fall for your self pitying bullshit about your school grades
I'm not on minimum nice try shame, as usual, you are totally wrong.

Oh hell, Have a pop at Richard 1 too. After all they were massacred at his coronation. In fact I would say those of that faith made a very bad misjudgment. Anyway all that Lot were French.

I wasn't having a pop ad Edward, in the context of the time he was an effective King.

And as a former regular at the Olde Trip, Richard is another fave king of mine.