Legally binding' changes to EU deal agreed

If you Google "racism in Tory party" you get similar bollocks from anti Tories and disaffected former Conservatives.

Interestingly, if you Google "racism in Conservative party" it gives different results, which may be an indicator of where the bullshit is coming from.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you Google "racism in Tory party" you get similar bollocks from anti Tories and disaffected former Conservatives.

Interestingly, if you Google "racism in Conservative party" it gives different results, which may be an indicator of where the bullshit is coming from.
Frantic whataboutry aside, perhaps you could tell me which party is being investigated by the police then?

BERLIN (Reuters) - Delaying Britain’s exit from the European Union could present an opportunity to rework the bloc’s approach to negotiating with London, an ally of German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday.

Any suggestion from EU powerhouse Germany that Brussels should abandon its “sequencing” and switch to a form of talks more agreeable to London is likely to be seized on by May’s opponents in Britain as an indication a better deal is possible if they hold out.

However, it could also prompt other EU governments, keen to see an end to the uncertainty, to be wary of extending the Brexit deadline.

Merkel ally floats idea of broader talks with UK if Brexit delayed | Reuters

Interesting moves afoot from within the Chancellor's party.

Then again, the public face of government does not fill one with confidence.

09ab8d36-39d7-45e8-882e-58183ab6f62c.png

Frantic whataboutry aside, perhaps you could tell me which party is being investigated by the police then?

You mean that you don't know? I'd have thought you would have been vigorously rubbing your little yellow willy over the story until it was sore.

Of course, for clarity, the Party isn't being investigated, some members are.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You mean that you don't know? I'd have thought you would have been vigorously rubbing your little yellow willy over the story until it was sore.

Of course, for clarity, the Party isn't being investigated, some members are.
Oh well yes that's right not the party, excellent hair splitting. Oh wait there's this investigation of course
Labour antisemitism: equalities watchdog opens investigation
Antisemitism in the Labour Party: our response to complaints | Equality and Human Rights Commission
Labour 'could be guilty of unlawful discrimination over antisemitism'

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
So your "investigated by police" was a lie.
No, it was correct, or do you not agree that a member of the Labour Party is part of it? Were they rogue Jewish infiltrators trying to bring it down from the inside then? The fact you hair split it, doesn't make it a lie. a lie would be saying there is NO anti-Semitism in Labour, I wonder who said that my little apologist chum.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Was t that one of the leave parties
According to the Express (sorry) The police were still investigating Leave groups for breaching election law
Brexit probe: Police STILL INVESTIGATING Leave groups for breaching election law

No, it was correct, or do you not agree that a member of the Labour Party is part of it? Were they rogue Jewish infiltrators trying to bring it down from the inside then? The fact you hair split it, doesn't make it a lie. a lie would be saying there is NO anti-Semitism in Labour, I wonder who said that my little apologist chum.
So when a soldier is investigated by the police, the Army is being investigated.

Distinctions matter; language matters. I presume you did CSE English rather than GCE "O" level, right?