Legally binding' changes to EU deal agreed

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
No it wouldn't.

If you'd read it, you'd know that.
It looks like it's coming back for another shot, never say never. It may be the only face saver the ERG and DUP have left.

And it's ok, save your poor hammered keyboard, I'll take for granted you disagree with me, you don't have to stay up past your bedtime bashing buttons.

I should remember to put smiley faces on things to help others detect sarcasm, maybe I should put a footer on saying 'Oddbod disapproves of this post', would that help?

I'll tell you how daft this is getting, I've a looney out there who claims not to read my posts yet still comments on them, weirdo.

Edit Oddbod disapproved of this post.

Last edited:

TM is preparing for 3rd attempt for her WA.

ERG & AG are looking at A62 Vienna Convention.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It looks like it's coming back for another shot, never say never. It may be the only face saver the ERG and DUP have left.

And it's ok, save your poor hammered keyboard, I'll take for granted you disagree with me, you don't have to stay up past your bedtime bashing buttons.

I should remember to put smiley faces on things to help others detect sarcasm, maybe I should put a footer on saying 'Oddbod disapproves of this post', would that help?

I'll tell you how daft this is getting, I've a looney out there who claims not to read my posts yet still comments on them, weirdo.
Maybe you should stop claiming stuff's factual when it's utter bolleaux.

TM is preparing for 3rd attempt for her WA.

ERG & AG are looking at A62 Vienna Convention.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They are scared of a second vote because the 37% who voted leave is the total of those who want to leave.

The remainers didn't bother voting because it never occurred to most of them that there was any chance of something so patently stupid as Brexit being voted for.

Second time around it'd be 60:40.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
They are scared of a second vote because the 37% who voted leave is the total of those who want to leave.

The remainers didn't bother voting because it never occurred to most of them that there was any chance of something so patently stupid as Brexit being voted for.

Given you've assured us numerous times there is virtually no anti-Semitism in Labour, you'll understand why I don't believe you.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Maybe you should stop claiming stuff's factual when it's utter bolleaux.
Wait and see, they’ve been negotiating with the DUP all day and probably over the W/e. If they bring the DUP back into the fold then the it shows the obvious, that the ERG have made a serious miscalculation.
They too will have no choice but to go for Mays third go at Brexit.

No point in me being rude to you. You’ve been lied to and sold down the river by people who couldn’t care less about you.

Enjoy your big March on Saturday, maybe it’ll get triple figures.

Edit. Oddbod probably disapproved of this post.

Last edited:
Wait and see, they’ve been negotiating with the DUP all day and probably over the W/e. If they bring the DUP back into the fold then the it shows the obvious, that the ERG have made a serious miscalculation.
They too will have no choice but to go for Mays third go at Brexit.

No point in me being rude to you. You’ve been lied to and sold down the river by people who couldn’t care less about you.

Enjoy your big March on Saturday, maybe it’ll get triple figures.

Edit. Oddbod probably disapproved of this post.

That's almost funny & at the same time, yet another demonstration that your thinking isn't deep enough to drown an ant.

I'd like to believe you, but despite everything that's been revealed since the referendum, there are still an awful lot of people incapable of joined-up thinking.

As evinced by this thread and others on here.