Legally binding' changes to EU deal agreed

Readpost #191 above, its simple they haven't stopped a no deal exit from the Eu. The law still stands, parliament have stated that they want otherwise thanks to Yvette Cooper but May has stated its legally no change. Parliament has to come upwith something for the Eu before the 29th or we leave. Its down to Parliament, May has abrogated responsibility whilst still holding the sword of Damocles over the remainders.
Its fooking hilarious, they have given themselves a job they can't achieve in the face of an intransigent Eu and May can wash her hands of the whole mess and blame parliament whilst we crash out with no deal!
Bloody marvellous it really is!
Still got the A50 extension vote tomorrow yet, which is likely to pass as remain will see it as an olive branch.

EU have already said original deal or revoke A50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Readpost #191 above, its simple they haven't stopped a no deal exit from the Eu. The law still stands, parliament have stated that they want otherwise thanks to Yvette Cooper but May has stated its legally no change. Parliament has to come upwith something for the Eu before the 29th or we leave. Its down to Parliament, May has abrogated responsibility whilst still holding the sword of Damocles over the remainders.
Its fooking hilarious, they have given themselves a job they can't achieve in the face of an intransigent Eu and May can wash her hands of the whole mess and blame parliament whilst we crash out with no deal!
Bloody marvellous it really is!
You still think the brexiters will be having a party on March 29. A whine and cheese maybe.

Still got the A50 extension vote tomorrow yet, which is likely to pass as remain will see it as an olive branch.

Or second vote , ermm Denmark and Eire

You still think the brexiters will be having a party on March 29. A whine and cheese maybe.
I promise you I will be partying, as it's my 50th surprise birthday party. Snowflake daughter with loose lips

Barnier has also said there's no point coming back asking for an extension without a workable deal. If our thick-as-shit MPs vote for an extension tomorrow they might as well be voting to piss up a string.

Barnier has also said there's no point coming back asking for an extension without a workable deal. If our thick-as-shit MPs vote for an extension tomorrow they might as well be voting to piss up a string.
Judging by tonight Parliament is in chaos anyway, tomorrow’s vote will be interesting due to the current backlash from tonight.

Don’t forget - the vote to take no deal off the table was only 50.5% to 49.5%, so by remainers standards we get another vote don’t we?
It was less than that - under 0.5%.

But the vote in Parliament to uphold the result of the referendum was overwhelming.

Now the weasels have to decide what to do, otherwise it is no deal on the 29th.

Don’t forget - the vote to take no deal off the table was only 50.5% to 49.5%, so by remainers standards we get another vote don’t we?
Indeed. I also think TM gave away her true allegiance by referring to it as a "clear majority". That 52/48 margin still gets them running for the Kleenex.

The Chancellor today announced more, immediate, funding for the police to, ermm, " police" knife crime.
How much of that, I wonder, is to cover MPs concerned for their own safety should they not deliver Brexit on 29 March?
Didn't he say a few days ago that they would have to deal with it from their existing budget ?

But you brexiters voted against a deal which would have delivered brexit. You lot really have ballsed this one up.
It would have delivered something that assuredly wasn't Brexit but I guess you haven't read the WA, so wouldn't know...