Legally binding' changes to EU deal agreed

A reeking explosion of mendacious word-diarrhoea, garnished with self-congratulatory nuts.

No wonder you lapped it up.
Trying to spin the blame for a possible non Brexit onto Brexiteers really does demonstrate the depths & stupidity Remainers will sink to.
Ain't gonna work fuckos...

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
A reeking explosion of mendacious word-diarrhoea, garnished with self-congratulatory nuts.

No wonder you lapped it up.
Sorry, the spectators usually a shoo in as a source for brexiters. I’m sorry you didn’t understand it, it goes like this
The brexiters have blown it
Here’s a piccie
C62AEDB6-E0D3-4C01-88F1-0893D8483DC5.jpeg

Parliament in a proper mess.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ugly

LE
But you brexiters voted against a deal which would have delivered brexit. You lot really have ballsed this one up.
It wouldntb deliver anything and May has stated the latest commons vote doesn't affect the leave date

ugly

LE
Speaking after the result was read out, Mrs May said "the options before us are the same as they always have been".
"The House has today provided a clear majority against leaving without a a deal, however I will repeat what I said before.
"These are about the choices this House faces. The legal default in EU and UK law is that the UK will leave without a deal unless something else is agreed. The onus is now on every one of us in this House to find out what that is.
"The options before us are the same as they always have been."
Mrs May had promised Conservative MPs a free vote - meaning they did not have to follow the orders of party managers - but after MPs unexpectedly voted for Yvette Cooper's amendment they were ordered to vote against the government motion.
Some ministers, who are against a no-deal Brexit, abstained on the vote, which would normally mean they would have to quit the government.
MPs also voted by 374 to 164 to reject a plan to delay the UK's departure from the EU until 22 May 2019, so that there can be what its supporters call a "managed no-deal" Brexit.
This amendment was proposed by Prime Minister Theresa May's former second-in-command, Conservative MP Damian Green, and was backed by prominent Conservative Brexiteers and Remainers.
It was known as the Malthouse Compromise - after Kit Malthouse, the government minister who devised it.
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said that Parliament must now take control of the Brexit process and his party will work across the House of Commons to seek a compromise solution.
According tom the BBC those ministers should now resign!

So if I have understood correctly from listening to all the conflicting voices, we either agree PMTM's deal that does not deliver Brexit, or we stay in the EU forever.
Might as well just accept it, and get involved wholeheartedly in building a European super state.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Hardly, that's down to the MP's who worked tirelessly to feck up any chance of Brexit.
You surely can't mean that waste of space currently inhabiting the outnumbered opposition. It's looking more and more like the DUP and ERG have seriously overestimated themselves.

ugly

LE
Yes and look where it got them .
Readpost #191 above, its simple they haven't stopped a no deal exit from the Eu. The law still stands, parliament have stated that they want otherwise thanks to Yvette Cooper but May has stated its legally no change. Parliament has to come upwith something for the Eu before the 29th or we leave. Its down to Parliament, May has abrogated responsibility whilst still holding the sword of Damocles over the remainders.
Its fooking hilarious, they have given themselves a job they can't achieve in the face of an intransigent Eu and May can wash her hands of the whole mess and blame parliament whilst we crash out with no deal!
Bloody marvellous it really is!