Legally binding' changes to EU deal agreed

It would seem that faced with a no deal Brexit, the EU may have blinked first.

It doesn’t really say much.

Another Brexit thread? FFS, can a mod get this moved to rubbish tip that is the Brexit section.
Sucker....

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
My money's on the usual suspects shouting "peace in our time" while the deal itself is totally obscure and equivocal b0llocks that will offend everyone and keep the whole boiling mess rumbling on for years to come, leaving the country unable to move on.

The first stumbling block for this new 'deal' will be to find sufficient people on either side in Westminster who trust May. As they said of Mountbatten, if she swallowed a nail, she'd sh1t a corkscrew.

Another Brexit thread? FFS, can a mod get this moved to rubbish tip that is the Brexit section.

Sucker....
You love any Brexit thread, it's all you post on fella

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
After almost 3 years the EU has blinked first?
Oh, if only this wasn't CA.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
After almost 3 years the EU has blinked first?
Oh, if only this wasn't CA.
Cough 2 and a bit years

Could I implore those of you in the UK to contact your local MP tonight/tomorrow by what ever means you can, email, phone, Owl etc and encourage them to vote against this deal...

See attached.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Slime

LE
Watching newsnight on BBC2 at the moment.

The most interesting things so far was the fact that a local village was described as a town, and the town of Keynsham was featured and had its name mis pronounced*

*Older ARRSERS will remember the radio ad where a chap spelled out the name Keynsham, or may know the Keynsham album from the Bonzo dog band.

Could I implore those of you in the UK to contact your local MP tonight/tomorrow by what ever means you can, email, phone, Owl etc and encourage them to vote against this deal...
Implore all you want but as I have an SNP MP it will make absolutely no difference, as I believe would be the case whom ever a persons MP should be.

So basically, NO.

Just to note, Corybn is still saying the WA must be rejected.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest Threads