Legalizing Cannabis

Actually I have seen many instances of stealing for weed, stealing leccy to grow it.

Actually I have seen many instances of stealing for weed, stealing leccy to grow it.
Granted. I was thinking more of people mugging others/shoplifting etc.

Granted. I was thinking more of people mugging others/shoplifting etc.
I'm not sure about the mugging but I think you'll find that shoplifting is a way of life for many of the out of work stoners.

Other drug users are available.

I'm not sure about the mugging but I think you'll find that shoplifting is a way of life for many of the out of work stoners.

Other drug users are available.
But cannabis is a weed that will grow pretty much anywhere. It doesn’t require any processing There’s no need for expensive processing to make it ready to smoke. Without regulation it would cost less per kilo than cabbage to produce. Do out of work stoners steel to buy cabbages?

@bobthebuilder Without getting too stereotypical most of the serious drug users I've met tend to have other problems, (which may have caused them to start the whole drug using life) they aren't the most organised people and the organisation required to live day to day stretches their abilities. The routine required to grow stuff is often beyond them. I'm not judging, it's just the way it is.

@bobthebuilder Without getting too stereotypical most of the serious drug users I've met tend to have other problems, (which may have caused them to start the whole drug using life) they aren't the most organised people and the organisation required to live day to day stretches their abilities. The routine required to grow stuff is often beyond them. I'm not judging, it's just the way it is.
Why do they need to grow it themselves? They don’t grow their own potatoes it they eat chips!

I wasn’t suggesting that the country should become a nation of weed growers. More that an insignificant percentage (<90%) of the street price of pot is represented by the cost of the goods sold. It’s mostly supply chain costs because it has to be grown and supplied illegally.

If pot cost the same as cabbage would people steel to obtain it?

I've mentioned on here before that my sister in law was diagnosed out the blue with stage 4 lung, liver, spine and brain cancer. Off her tits and uncommuniative really with the dosage of morphine etc she was on and still in pain.
Myself and her daughter sourced her cannabis oil and also normal cannabis to make her some brownies and biscuits for when her appetite returned.
The change in her demeanor was miraculous for those final few weeks of her life.Legalize it and be done with the dithering about.
My partner has just been diagnosed with a Glioblastoma (grade 4), a particularly nasty tumour of the brain. We have recently sourced cannabis oil to help her deal with some of the symptoms: she drips a little bit under her tongue and can relax and sleep. This is all about the worst thing in the world frankly.

I'm avoiding googling prognosis info but I did do a search for dealing with cancer and cannabis and ended up at your post.

My partner has just been diagnosed with a Glioblastoma (grade 4), a particularly nasty tumour of the brain. We have recently sourced cannabis oil to help her deal with some of the symptoms: she drips a little bit under her tongue and can relax and sleep. This is all about the worst thing in the world frankly.

I'm avoiding googling prognosis info but I did do a search for dealing with cancer and cannabis and ended up at your post.
Make sure you source quality cannabis oil with THC, not Holland and Barrett CBD oil it other similar legal stuff. Take a big dose twice a day; 30 or more drops morning and night for a couple of weeks then reduce down to a level that manages her pain.

If you can get good weed make your own. That way you know what you are using and it will cost a lot less.

Are you in the UK?

Make sure you source quality cannabis oil with THC, not Holland and Barrett CBD oil it other similar legal stuff. Take a big dose twice a day; 30 or more drops morning and night for a couple of weeks then reduce down to a level that manages her pain.

If you can get good weed make your own. That way you know what you are using and it will cost a lot less.

Are you in the UK?
Yes. Thanks for that - we have a great source.

Yes. Thanks for that - we have a great source.
If you aren't happy with her current medical care, ask for a referral to the Walton Neurocentre in Liverpool. They take referrals from all over the country (and abroad) and the neurosurgeons are amongst best in the world.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer