Legal ways to leave the army early

D

Deleted 162185

I have been in for 10 years I have recently transferred from REME to QARANC I’ve done about 6 months of the course decided that I didn’t enjoy it and chose to sign off and apply for early release. I was told by the RCMO that it could be done relatively fast (3 weeks ) due to not being trained and the fact I am sitting in a holding platoon. I returned from two weeks leave to find my request had been declined I have since moved to the area where I will be living and have had a couple of firm job offers is there any other way to leave the army legally. I’ve heard about contacting a solicitor for a letter but have been unable to find one so am unsure if it’s genuine information.

Any help would be massively helpful

Jump off a cliff and that will release you from the army, the army from you and and all of us from your posts hence force
I thought shooting your index finder off was a good way, it used to be to say I am gay but I am sure..

Last edited:
I've heard if you try and fcuk some kids you'll be out in no time at all.
Depends what cap badge, I heard, as he maybe still REME......

Last edited:
It has to be a wah, if this guy is seriously a reg SNCO with 10 years in he's asking about things he should already be aware of and would have been made aware of anyway...

IIRC - There is a transfer time bar on Carry on nursing training.
He will be Med and Dent, and much sort after course in the electronics world, not many places and this waster ...

It has to be a wah, if this guy is seriously a reg SNCO with 10 years in he's asking about things he should already be aware of and would have been made aware of anyway...
How can he nurture the next members of the Sgt Mess?, What a typical BAT

CC_TA

LE
I have been in for 10 years I have recently transferred from REME to QARANC I’ve done about 6 months of the course decided that I didn’t enjoy it and chose to sign off and apply for early release. I was told by the RCMO that it could be done relatively fast (3 weeks ) due to not being trained and the fact I am sitting in a holding platoon. I returned from two weeks leave to find my request had been declined I have since moved to the area where I will be living and have had a couple of firm job offers is there any other way to leave the army legally. I’ve heard about contacting a solicitor for a letter but have been unable to find one so am unsure if it’s genuine information.

Any help would be massively helpful

I actually know a very simple way to get out within two weeks -100% guaranteed.

...but I'm not going to tell you because you're a moaning REME bellend.

I'm already out ....oh not me

So do I, but I'm not telling either....I did get rid of a load of wasters but never a Sgt. I'm thinking HE HAD TO LEAVE Avionics trade

Latest Threads