Legal to show show your tits in NY

Don't know if this has been done before:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/07/31/moira-johnston-bares-her-breasts_n_1721308.html

Feckin black rectangles!

Seems the report had a typo, it states with respect to the local press "..she told The Daily Beast". Surely they meant The Daily Breast.

My grandmother has nicer tits than her.

Silly woman wanting equality in everything but I bet she'd expect me to pay for her meal if we went on a date and for me to hold the door open for her, not to fart in her presence too.

Can't people accept the fact that men and woman are different.
Or at least some larger breasted woman be fighting for the same rights, (C or D would be nice).

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
She needs to do some sit ups if she's going to be cutting around like that. Also, minging boobs.

My grandmother has nicer tits than her.

Silly woman wanting equality in everything but I bet she'd expect me to pay for her meal if we went on a date and for me to hold the door open for her, not to fart in her presence too.

Can't people accept the fact that men and woman are different.
Or at least some larger breasted woman be fighting for the same rights, (C or D would be nice).
Thank god for black rectangles!

M

Mr_Tigger

Although in theory we should be very much behind any move to get more tits out, I fear that this is mostly going to appeal to the type of tits owner we would rather kept them to herself.

You ******* homos.

I think she looks hot. I'd destroy her!
PA, to be fair, you'd **** anything female between seven and seventy and still breathing... and the later is optional.

Although in theory we should be very much behind any move to get more tits out, I fear that this is mostly going to appeal to the type of tits owner we would rather kept them to herself.
I believe this effect is known as the law of untittended consequences.

You ******* homos.

I think she looks hot. I'd destroy her!
I'd also **** her till something fell off, but if she had an identical twin sister but with decent tits I know which one I would be going for!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J The Intelligence Cell 27
2 Royal Signals 25
O Officers 15