Legal Steroids

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by franklinclinten, Aug 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Steroids are legal anyway you fucking muppet. They're only illegal to supply; as in dealing. Do you really think the junk sold on your shitty site is anything like real anabolic and androgenic steroids?

2. Cant understand anyone that was to fill their body full of this sh1t. :?

3. Because it improves performance. To make a world class athlete in sprinting or strength competitions you have to take AAS simple as! It's the difference between a £1600 pay packet and a £160.000 pay packet.

Those who think steroids are not used in top class sport are very naive.

4. franklinclinten,
    are you a total muppet? Using steroids is not big or clever. If you fancy screwing up your body then thats fine and good luck to you, but do not pass on advice to others.

If your doctor thought you needed them then a prescription would be forthcoming, otherwise leave them alone.

5. On what basis do you subscribe to steroids 'screwing up your body'? Have you any proof of this? Is it what you have read in the papers or is it just the general view of the public at large?

I

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If you feel the need to use steroids, you need to fcuk off and go and earn yourself some money in a corrupt sport rather than serve in the forces.

Steroids are for d!ckheads who can't get fitness or strength the proper way.

I'm not aware of soldiers with a proper fitness regime having problems, especially those who manage to get through SF selection.

Cnut!

Edited to add: not really intending to sound so harsh, but the idea of steroids grips my sh!t. It's a shortcut where none should be used. Proper, regular training is the ONLY answer in the forces. If you find yourself at the pointy end for months with no access to steroid top-ups, then what are you going to do?

It's the same as training in gucci boots, only to find you have to use sh!t issue boots when the gucci ones fail, you wonder why your feet are fcuked.

7. Steroids are bad for you - here is why

8. Did i say i use steroids you fat fucking hat. Have i mentioned any soldiers taking steroids you mong. didn't i mention world class athletes.

God, some people are so fucking solid on this site!

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Now, now! The thread is on a military forum, not an athletes one, so the reaction to it is going to be pretty predictable isn't it? :D

10. and!!!!

Many posts on ARRSE have nothing to do with military topics. You, like a mong were just jumping to conclusions.

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Alrighty then . . . do YOU use, or have you used steroids whilst serving?

12. and!!!!

I could show you sites that try to prove swimming and running is bad for you. Does it mean it is the absolute truth or just somebody's take on it?

The truth is, no-one has died from directly taking steroids in this country. They are a legal drug which have been passed safe by medical trials. Of course there are side effects as there are in many drugs. Do your homework!

13. Not whilst serving, though i have used them before for enhanced performance in sport.

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Beg to differ. It depends entirely on the steroids being taken, and the quantities. There are documented cases of numerous athletes and body-builders dying from heart attacks due to the damage done to the body by steroids. They may not have died directly from poisoning, but they have indeed died as a result of the drugs effects over prolonged periods of use. Not to mention the shrunken b0llocks and moobs :twisted: