Legal opinion required

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Jun 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

2. The Dons were probably looking for some sort of defence......
  3. Sounds like a theology exam...
  4. It's Cambridge, they tend to stretch the students there, perhaps they should stick to clear cut motoring offences?

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

I think it was a cunning test to identify future judges and MPs.

Anyone writing "no offence was committed if it was consensual" will probably find themselves lashed to Head Table while the teaching staff attach nipple clamps and pull a train on them.

Still, they do say education broadens the mind. Rum stuff though.
  6. You mean, that sort of stuff isn't normal?
    Modern youth is a load of pussies. Man up and get in there.
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

If the little darlings intend to practice law then they will encounter far worse scenario's any day in Crown Court. It this causes them a problem maybe they should seek a career in dress making or perhaps PR.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. It must be fun though to get an erection in the middle of and because of an exam. I remember writing a piece on the link between dental eradaction and cross-species fertility between sub-species from Cretaceious through to Paleogenic periods and, try as I did, I really could not acheive wood. Even now I find it hard to ejaculate over.
  9. You lost me after dental something. You are too close to me to insult but do you know anything interesting? If your head is full of all that ....well.....???
  10. need to grow up, they will get worse in court.
  11. Am I the only one thinking of answers to q9?
  12. Right, I shall start with maleanitheal/erontile dentition for paleanotholicics - it's pretty basic so keep up trig.
  13. If they think that is bad wait until they get a couple of photographic exhibit albums shoved under their noses.

Most of the outrage does seem to be the fact that they have used a Student Drinking Society as an example, though.
  14. Megalodull!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. That was my first thought as well, I wonder if it would've caused as much "outrage" if the examples had taken place in the bar at a Rugby Club or in a NAAFI rather than a college drinking club.