• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

left wrist prblem

i have a strain in my left wrist, i hurt it over a year ago but then i thought it was fine. I then started punching a boxing bag and found it sore. Im noticing it espeialy when i am doing press ups! feals like a strain at the start of my wrist leading up to my thumb!
I have booked an apointment with the doctor on wednesday but im wary of going as i dont want it on my file incase i get deffered!
Any advice guys and girls?

but realistacly what are they gona be able to do?? tell me to rest it is all i can think of!
do u think that this will be in my medical file i i do see a GP? will it affect me joining?

P.S im right handed lol

You had experience using a punch bag? Alot of goobers first time out like to hit it without there fist parallel to there forearm.......no tension or resistance = Wrist snapping time.

Latest Threads