Left wing students in racist attack

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Le_addeur_noir, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A report from the Daily Mail's webpage reports racist abuse at a student gathering,

News | Mail Online

It seems that anti semitic racism is OK for the PC students in Britain.

These students are unworthy of further education and should be assigned menial employment for life.

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'Architect John Roberts, from Rossendale, attended the march with his wife and two daughters, aged 17 and 12.
    The Labour supporter said: 'This Government is ruining the economy, ruining the health service, ruining everything.'

er....and where were you then when your party was doing such a sterling job of running the country??

3. So what's new?

It is always the Left who shout 'thug' and 'racist', but it is always the Left who are the real thugs and racists. The only oddity, is that these lefty-radical-racists are inevitably against themselves - against the very society and political structures that give them their wealth, education and freedoms.

The classic example is the feminists protesting and shouting: 'We are all Hamas now'. Yes, luvvy, and when you win your revolution, I hope you live a long life - to regret at leisure. Just like the educated, liberated, professional women who campaigned for the return of the Ayatollah in Iran. Great plan, ladies, great plan - and I hope you enjoyed your subjugation, repression and unemployment. :)

That's liberal philosophy for you.

4. I remember those bitches saying that at the mass treaspass at Prestwick airport in 2006.To this day,I am convinced the leaders of that group were recieving funding and encouragement from the Iranian government for their action.

These bitches stated upon their arrest that they were checking US military aircraft for weapons deliveries to Israel.The fact these airplanes were at Prestwick was not public knowelege and so it begs the question who told them to go there?.Apart from that they condemmed themselves as spies and should have been dealt with by the courts on that basis.

5. IIRC it was plane spotters apparently .

6. Bit of a non-story really isn't it? Teenagers shout a bit of abusive and racist comments.......... Next!

7. I doubt very much whether you are worth arguing with as you read the Daily Mail but the chant is

'Aaron Porter, we know you, you're a ****ing Tory too'

This is drain level bullshit from the media, watch how it spreads like chinese ****ing whispers, landing in the laps of Dailywail reading 'tards

8. FACEPALM

Get yourself down to boots for a bottle of quiet life tablets

9. Any thread that starts with 'A report from the Daily Mail's...' should really be in the jokes section.

10. Is this meant to fire up the outrage bus? lol. It didn't work.

11. Most spotters I know hate these bitches.Especially after this criminal activity security was tightened up and the US miilitary stopped using Prestwick for some time.

Plus any spotter passing info on to these bitches could well have a visit from the Special Branch to contend with.

In the 1980s,the CND were lucky to not have had the living sh*t kicked out of them by spotters at Upper Heyford and other American bases in the south.

12. LOL a woman hating plane spotter!!!

13. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Good to see that the sign above the door is working.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.