• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

left tricep stopping me lifting the right weight need help

Hey, i was looking for advice or for anyone suffering the same problem.

When i work on my chest my left tricep gives out when my chest and right tricep are still good to go, this is meaning that i cannot lift to my full capacity, how can i go about fixing this, would isolation sesions on my left tricep be a good thing to consider?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
ah self pleasure imbalance, dont use the right for a couple of weeks and it will slow down by about 40% then you can try and bring both sides up together

Hey, i was looking for advice or for anyone suffering the same problem.

When i work on my chest my left tricep gives out when my chest and right tricep are still good to go, this is meaning that i cannot lift to my full capacity, how can i go about fixing this, would isolation sesions on my left tricep be a good thing to consider?
You could try testing things a bit more say by using reverse bench to make sure that it is really the triceps giving way ?

And, as Werewolf has suggested, use dumbell bench for a while to ensure your arms are working equally.

Latest Threads