LEFT LOGGED IN AT WORK

#1
Hello, i'm a nasty bottom feeder who was silly enough to trust a mate at work to use my system, but I left arrse logged in.

so I've now been arrse raped!!
 
#4
oh well never mind. i bet you wont do that again!
 
#5
Good afternoon.

Now, when you say "bottom feeder" do you mean you enjoy spooning out a blind chocolate otter from anothers rectum or are you one of those nasty looking fish that skid up and down a fish tank with a mouth like Mickey Rourke post op?
 
#6
WTF are you on about?

No recent posts, so it's not as if your mate has dropped you in it there. Leaves Chat and PMs....


Unless... You are Knackers01's mate.... and this is you ARRSE-raping him... :)
 
#7
Arse Rape Walt.
 
#8
It was my 'mate' however i have learned my lesson. Lol
 
#9
Lesson learning walt.
 
#10
duckula said:
Good afternoon.

Now, when you say "bottom feeder" do you mean you enjoy spooning out a blind chocolate otter from anothers rectum or are you one of those nasty looking fish that skid up and down a fish tank with a mouth like Mickey Rourke post op?
Bottom Feeder meaning I am a Tech.
 
#11
Knackers01 said:
duckula said:
Good afternoon.

Now, when you say "bottom feeder" do you mean you enjoy spooning out a blind chocolate otter from anothers rectum or are you one of those nasty looking fish that skid up and down a fish tank with a mouth like Mickey Rourke post op?
Bottom Feeder meaning I am a Tech.
Tech walt
 
#12
johnboyzzz said:
Knackers01 said:
duckula said:
Good afternoon.

Now, when you say "bottom feeder" do you mean you enjoy spooning out a blind chocolate otter from anothers rectum or are you one of those nasty looking fish that skid up and down a fish tank with a mouth like Mickey Rourke post op?
Bottom Feeder meaning I am a Tech.
Tech walt
Quoting the OP and calling him a walt,walt. :D
 
#17
duckula said:
spooning out a blind chocolate otter from anothers rectum
What a magnificent metaphor. Hats off (brown, of course)
 
#18
Do techs have friends?
 

Latest Threads

Top