Left Hand Drive Banger Wanted

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by shinyrse, May 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am on the look out for a cheap as chips LHD old banger, ideally a 4x4 but anything considered (there must be an old rust bucket somewhere looking for a new home - sitting on the square just making the place look untidy!).

I have entered into the Plymouth Banjul Challenge 2007, a 4,000 mile (if i dont get too lost!) gumball rally type banger run through europe, down the West coast of Africa through Morrocco, Western Sahara, Mauritania, Sennegal and finally the Gambia. The terrain is as bad as you'd imagine. All the teams that actually arrive donate their vehicles to African charities.

If you haven't heard of the even take a look at the website;

Any suggestions for sponsorship?
  2. Fiat Panda 4x4 should be available on the continet try ebay.fr or its italian equivalent (go for thesisley version its top end!)
    the "desert prats"did plymouth dakar in one a few years back.

Failing that Please get a Lancia Delta Integrale - for no other reason than they are gorgeous 4x4 rally cars only ever really built in LHD and go like Sunday morning shit off a highly pollished stick! PLEASE USE A LANCIA! and post the photos in the gallery!
  3. I'm sure ling will sponsor you
  4. provided you do it in a missile transporter.......
  5. That'll go down a storm approaching various African border crossings!!
  7. Cloth please, this keyboard and screen has just got it, flippin orange juice everywhere.