Left-footer slags off Britain for not welcoming immigrants

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Le_addeur_noir, Dec 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On the Daily Hate website today is the following from Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O'Conner,

link www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/dailymail/home.html?in_page_id=1766

Perhaps the esteemed Cardinal should offer the very substanstive financial assets ripped-off from gullable people over the centuries to house the immigrants he claims are not welcomed by the British people.
  2. ive left a comment basically on the lines off dont bring more people in until weve housed the homeless
  3. Of the 44 comments people have left I think only two seem to support him. Still saying things like that takes the focus of other newsworthy events like kids getting bummed by members of a certain church.
  4. I am not about to take moral advice from a member of Church that protected(at least)hundreds of peadophiles. And the odd Nazi or two... :roll:

Merry Xmas, Cardinal, and have a hot, sweet cup of Shut The Fcuk Up. :twisted:
  5. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH religion politics religion, must be Christmas time again. Why do they only come out to play at this time of year, is it because Bliar has joined their ranks or is it seeing small children frollicking gleefully mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
  6. I agree with Chuzu and that we treat our elderly a bit better before we encourage any more immigrants. But, I have to decare an interest in the elderly bit.
  7. He probably wants the kids over here so he can fiddle with them.

Catholic church = Biggest paedophile ring in the world.
  8. In competition with the ACF of course :D
  9. Perhaps, now that it is claimed that the Catholics are the majority religion in the UK, he can now claim to speak for the majority and therefore, all of us.
  10. Not for long mucker. By the end of this century the majority will be muslim. :)
  11. Its the biggest religion now because the eastern Europeans coming over here have swelled their congregations.
  12. The worm will turn long before that happens :wink:
  13. all englishmen awake now and take up arms ,this country is no longer british and has been sold down the river for cheap foreign labour and islam,unless we fight now ,this country will be islamic and england destroyed in 10 or twenty year ,this isnt what our past heros in past wars died for ,they fought to keep this country what it is ,they and ourselves have been betrayed by politicians past and present!
  14. Ssshhhhhhhhh, now. Relax. Everything is under control. Change is inevitable. You won't be here to see any kind of significant effect. Your leaders will look after you in the meanwhile. Stay calm. Everything will be alright.