Leeming Expeditionary Air Wing NATO-ready

Discussion in 'MoD News' started by MoD_RSS, Nov 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Why's he taken the T card board prisoner?
  3. Does this mean they are fit to deploy anywhere in south Yorkshire and Lincolnshire?

4. LOL
  5. As in having to work?
  6. As in having to exert some intellectual effort and lateral thought. Difficult concepts for the Army to grasp I know.
  7. msr

msr LE

"The Eagle series of exercises has enabled Leeming EAW to demonstrate their ability to run a deployed operating base in austere conditions....."

2* Hotels only then?
  8. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

There's always someone who takes the joke too far
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I take it leeming is now the jump off point for worldwide (cyprus - they wont go anywhere else) deployments then.

I never new easy jet flew from leeming, is that what their brochure means when it says edinburgh?
  10. Not for this Callsign - clear you failed the banter component of your MATTs (CCS in RAF-speak, isn't it?). ;-)
  11. What intellectual effort is required in phoning the CHBA to get your 5* booked? Lateral thought = "they'll probably want to stay under canvas, what can we do to ensure we get a hotel?".
  12. Yeah - and that A1 can be a right pain...

Honestly, these RSS feeds are getting beyond parody
  13. Will they be given medals for taking part in this exercise? Since they are now awarding medals for Libya to those who's task was to go into work in the UK they may as well try it on for this too.
  14. Start as you mean to go on!

• Like Like x 2
  15. I love these threads. The most gruelling thing those ***** undertake is trying to stuff their corpulent carcasses into their combat 95. Those RAF bumpers might as well put a sign up that says "abuse me anally".