• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Leeds United

Ok do you still all hate us. Been off site a few times, mainly to BBC 606 site and found most premiership team supporters want us back :D

I'd like to laugh at Chelsea but I can't do it anymore, piping them to the premiership to the title in two years is a distant dream but both supporters would love it.

p.s. Anyone know of a website taking bets on Leeds winning the championship next season?

polar said:
Ok do you still all hate us. Been off site a few times, mainly to BBC 606 site and found most premiership team supporters want us back :D

I'd like to laugh at Chelsea but I can't do it anymore, piping them to the premiership to the title in two years is a distant dream but both supporters would love it.

p.s. Anyone know of a website taking bets on Leeds winning the championship next season?[/quote]

Nice one! :D PMSL.

Are you here all week? :wink:

I hope you are right mate.

Was good entertainment for me though, sat with broken fingers and (newly fixed) dislocated knuckles. :D

I bet the population of Bournemouth is hoping that you and your disgusting fans get promoted.

the_guru said:
I bet the population of Bournemouth is hoping that you and your disgusting fans get promoted.
Its a very small minority and I don't think many of them are actually Leeds fans. Unfortunatley Leeds Utd attracts all the morons from Yorkshire, Geordieshire, London and the East Midlands because of previous events.

Where is the slagging, yes we might be winning League 1 in 2008 and the Championship in 2009 - maybe not the premiership at first attempt.

One the most outstanding comebacks ever needs some serious digs.

You seem to have late winning goals down to a fine art at the moment - the sign of a championship winning team.
Not this year though, as Carlisle Utd are on a roll! :)

Taz_786 said:
Pity you didnt have that spirit back in '04 eh?
Can we continue this thread in two years time? We're to get more silver than your team in the next few years after playing many true football teams (and their excellent supporters) not the cress sandwich eating fans in your league.

Frack off the football league, the FA and its sponsors. True football is back and Leeds knows what it owes to the League 1 clubs.

Come on Farsley Celtic!!

Latest Threads