Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by chimera, May 9, 2004.

1. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Best news of the year

2. Div 2 next

3. Glad to see the back of them

4. Crying shame

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

What do we think
  2. As they say up there "'appens" :lol:

your not from across the pennines by any chance? :lol: :lol:
  3. HAAAAAA, HAAA, HAA, HAAAAAA, soz, tough shiit. Never mind, but it's all down hill now. And it's a warning to all other teams about the fcuking stupid wages it pays for each player to kick a ball around for 90 minutes.
  4. Agree with Gunny, how can you pay stupid wages to a thick tosspot that kicks a bag of wind round a football pitch for 90 minutes when there are far more handsome captains of industry outhere, surviving on fractions of thier over inflated income

Fcuking chimpanzees!
  5. and before all you poofball fans start about it being a short career and so need money for retirement etc!! look at squaddies!!
  6. You forgot Division One champions followed by the Premiership crown!
  7. Dvr, agree ! Short career my buttocks. An average person doesn't make millions over their working life, so were footballers get that from is beyond me. Maybe it's the lifestyle they have become accustomed to. Expensive cars, mansions, etc, etc. The must have items of luxury to say "Hey, I'm a famous footballer". The only thing that REALLY annoys me is the arrogant way some of them conduct themselves in public. Now and again when I hear one has been filled in at a club or pub I have a good chuckle to myself. Welcome to reality !!

Now, if the stories are true about that other pounce Beckham wanting to come back to blighty, I can't wait to see who is mug enough to pay his wages.
  8. F***ing Gutted!!!!
  9. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Anyone want to take a punt on whether this will be applicable at the end of the 04/05 season as well?????
  10. the only football team i support nowadays is the ENGLISH national football team in Euro or wolrd cups at least the players in them are from England or has a background in England.
    unlike many of those in football teams very few people are from the area itself.
    ie leeds/liverpool/everton/arsenal/anytown fc, most of the players are not from the locality they are either foreign or from outside town and has transfered to different clubs in their time. so the true concept of football supporting your own local team is a bit misplaced since it was hijacked by big moneymen and tossers in camel jackets.
    if we want to go one step further why not create a BRITISH football team composed of the Best in the UK, that would eb something worth seeing and we would probably clean up the world cup, instead of squabbling Scotland v England Wales v NI a classic case of divide and rule as far as the German regard it.
  11. They already have. They're call England