• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Leeds start season with another 15 point deduction

Hopefully Leeds will get relegated several times in the next year or two. The city is a druggie cráphole and deserves to be wiped off the face of the planet.

Has anything good ever come out of Leeds?

B

Bottleosmoke

Dread said:
Hopefully Leeds will get relegated several times in the next year or two. The city is a druggie cráphole and deserves to be wiped off the face of the planet.

Has anything good ever come out of Leeds?
The road to London!

Seriously this is just another kick in the teeth for long suffering Leeds fans.
I am not their greatest fan however lets hope they sort themselves out soon.

They deserve the penalty, if only for the shameless way they played the rules at the end of last season.

I hope they go down.

Still, takes the pressure off Florist to try to get out of the division....they need all the help they can get.

chimera

LE
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Marching on Together ...... down to League 2 and oblivion.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

chimera

LE
I see that they have been given a bye into the second round of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. So that's something.

11 millionaires* and a pig's bladder. So what?

Apologies if my give-sh1t-o-meter fails to flicker.

msr

* For premiership players read 'multi-millionaires'

With a bit of luck , Leeds -scum will be playing Fc United of Manchester in a couple of years! Good old peter Risdale, love to buy him a pint or 3

chimera

LE
polar said:
.. at least Leeds now have a goalkeeper
He'll be getting a fair bit of practice then...

chimera

LE
Oh dear. It seems that they have just lost the appeal.....

:D :D :D :D

polar said:
drain_sniffer said:
Leeds shafted

Yet West Ham get away with a 5 mill fine? - sort of puts it all into perspective
If it was any other club they'd have been given 10 points .. at least Leeds now have a goalkeeper
Come on Leeds give us Beckford you know you cant afford to pay his wages now and he wants and deserves to play in the chamionship.

I feel sorry for the Leeds fans. But, Ken Bates and Dennis Wise? Sweet.
At least it will give Carlisle United a better chance of winning Div 1 outright! :D
Come on you Blues!

Ha ha ha.

Fair do's to Forest, Bradford and both Sheffield teams, hope you have a good season.

p.s. Leeds should now be 2nd in the league

polar said:
Ha ha ha.

Fair do's to Forest, Bradford and both Sheffield teams, hope you have a good season.

p.s. Leeds should now be 2nd in the league
Only another 13 points and you will be i the Black :D

Leeds you are more than welcome to fade into nothing and take that dwarf like judas who despite his surname showed a marked lack of "wiseness" (ok wisdom) when he deserted us for the glamourous (ha!) team of Leeds UTD. What goes around comes around!!