LEEDS Protest

Well, I'm stuck at home with Swine/Man Flu and have just had to pull out of the Inaugural Edinburgh Arrse Crawl. :x I have therefor suffered a complete Sense of Humour Failure and am hoping for a ruck of Apocolyptic proportions.

Misery loves company... :twisted:

Werewolf said:
Well, I'm stuck at home with Swine/Man Flu and have just had to pull out of the Inaugural Edinburgh Arrse Crawl. :x I have therefor suffered a complete Sense of Humour Failure and am hoping for a ruck of Apocolyptic proportions.

Puffter. :D :wink: Go fill a jock in.You know you will feel better.

hedgehog64 said:
Werewolf said:

I'm a Jock, and already feel like I've been filled in! 8O

Since the dress code did'nt include HazMat suits, I don't think it's fair on the rest of them if I turn up... :evil:

Werewolf said:
hedgehog64 said:
Werewolf said:

Since the dress code did'nt include HazMat suits, I don't think it's fair on the rest of them if I turn up... :evil:
Fair enough.Get a hot toddy down ye then and dream of winning the world cup.All the best 'bye the way'. :D

hedgehog64 said:
Werewolf said:
hedgehog64 said:
Werewolf said:

Fair enough.Get a hot toddy down ye then and dream of winning the world cup.All the best 'bye the way'. :D
Hot toddy? I'd need Magic Mushrooms for a dream that far-fetched, mate! :D

Werewolf said:
hedgehog64 said:
Werewolf said:
hedgehog64 said:
Werewolf said:

Hope this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7p-NjcQNs gives you a lift. :glomp:

hedgehog64 said:
Werewolf said:
hedgehog64 said:
Werewolf said:
hedgehog64 said:
Werewolf said:

Hope this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7p-NjcQNs gives you a lift. :glomp:
Thanks, brother. That one's in my Favourites now. :highfive: :D

Latest Threads