Leeds Met or Royal Sigs Jail Bait U

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by big_yellow_digger, Aug 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. News just in folks, some Staffie is having a night at freshers with a first time student who also happens to be a new recruit!

Some one's gonna loose a crown!

2. Just heard the same rumour myself mate, it's gonna need some good cover story if it happens now were onto him. I think he'll lose more than a crown old chap... unless we get an invite??

3. An invite! I want door to door service to keep my mouth shut on this one!

4. Do you want an invite to my fresher's week bash? I can't promise the same "entertainment" but I can always assure you of a good time... ;)

5. Only if we're staying in your halls with you like he is with her?

6. I know I'm a southener but whats a saffie, does that mean gay? You guys organising an ARRSE pish up?

7. It's gotta be some sort of gay Staffie but I'm guessing he can't be gay if he's sleeping with a recruit on her freshers week!

8. I think sleeping with a new recruit on the freshers week may be just enought to bring him out of his gay spell, if he is gay?

9. what units this? A girl from my troop is going to Leeds

10. You can sleep in the corridor, just bring your roll matt and doss bag.

11. Where does all the usual tripe come from, I mean first it was "Gay before bed" then "I think I was Raped" and now this!

12. right, your unit, you sure?

13. No Deal!

14. I've been watching on this site for a while, are you Londons, 49 Para or HAC? But you seem to be on about Leeds?? Confused

15. Don't think the bankers gonna offer you much more with that face, i mean hand!!!