Leeds fan in on pitch assault.

Fucking disgrace.

They should put a fence up round the pitch to prevent shit like that.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ban Leeds fans from away games. The people who protected the scumbag are just as bad.

Too late in the evening?

They should teach football players to fight instead of gobbing off, or collapsing like a snipered Sarajevan milkman after a soft 50/50 tackle.

That Goalie had more time than HMS Sheffield to stop that bitch slap.

Or was the Sun in his eyes?...

That Leeds fan is a twunt by the name of Aaron Cawley. He is supposedly banned from every football stadium in the country.

See thats working out well

It's not like he thought he would be caught or anything though is it? 30,000 could have been looking elsewhere at the time. And maybe the cameras were just there for show.

He is though quite young so undoubtedly will go down well on his wing in nick. Or nick will go well in him on the wing.

I wouldn't expect anything better from the so-called supporters of a team "managed" by that cnut Warnock. Notice he's been unusually reticent about the incident so far, which is surprising. I suppose you think it was the ref's fault as usual, Neil?

That Leeds fan is a twunt by the name of Aaron Cawley. He is supposedly banned from every football stadium in the country.

See thats working out well
I have a friend, a Man City fan, who was banged up last year for putting a Man U fan into a coma after the 6-1 win last year. Four months in nick, released on 1900hrs curfew with a tag for a further four months and banned from every Premier league game for five years. He still managed to get in to see the last Man City game of the season whilst still wearing the tag (KO I believe was 1930hrs, so already 30 minutes past his curfew), went out celebrating afterwards and didn't get home until 0630. Half an hour later he was woken up by Group 4 knocking on the door, checking to see if he was home.

All leeds fans are cnuts
Thank you for your lucid, well-considered and intelligent contribution to the site you festering pile of fetid sheep's dung.

I wouldn't expect anything better from the so-called supporters of a team "managed" by that cnut Warnock. Notice he's been unusually reticent about the incident so far, which is surprising. I suppose you think it was the ref's fault as usual, Neil?
I can only assume that you didn't see the post-match interview in which Warnock (or, Colin, as we call him) utterly condemned the thug and said he should be imprisoned He also said he was ashamed; although that could equally have been as a consequence of our first half performance.

Davy Jones on the other hand spent a good 5 minutes ranting with outrage about how the Leeds fans had chanted rude songs about him. The Kirkland incident seemed almost inconsequential compared to his own self-interest. To generalise 5,000 people as 'vile, animals' on the basis of one moron's actions is hardly the action of an intelligent person. That said, Jones is clearly not the sharpest tool in the box and I hope the FA hang him out to dry for his inflammatory and ill-considered moaning.