Leech up nose not noticed

TaffJ

War Hero
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...had-3-inch-long-leech-living-up-her-nose.html

Now, I don't know about you, but if, when I was having a shower I found a 'clot' hanging from my nose down to my bottom lip and this 'clot' retreated when I tried to grab it, I would be thinking, "What the ******* fuckitiy **** **** is that?" and would be making my way post haste to a place of medical learning to get said 'clot' removed.

Hopefully she is not a medical graduate.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Common in Asia, but mostly among water buffalo, I believe. The baby leech will get up your nostril if you drink from streams. They'll emerge when there's running water, a shower for example, and can be grabbed with forceps. You see water buffalo with leeches dangling from their nostrils.

Boil the water.

Common in Asia, but mostly among water buffalo, I believe. The baby leech will get up your nostril if you drink from streams. They'll emerge when there's running water, a shower for example, and can be grabbed with forceps. You see water buffalo with leeches dangling from their nostrils.

Boil the water.

'n' dunk your nose into it...

Boil the water.
Well she doesn't look much like a buffalo to be fair, maybe she is about as clever as one?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
She was on Vietnamese disco dust.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP

Boil the water.

It happened to a woman here a few years back. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/live-leech-hid-in-womans-sinus/

D

Deleted 4886

I've been leeched a few times out here- I'm surprised hers just didn't fall off once it had gorged itself.
Edit: it all makes sense now after looking at the article- she is blonde and gave the leech a nickname- nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I've been leeched a few times out here- I'm surprised hers just didn't fall off once it had gorged itself.

Still looking for an end.

that would really put you off your stroke if he popped out to say hello during coitus

Surely she would of noticed, if anything, that she was struggling to breathe out that nostril, like a blocked nose?
Let along the MASSIVE BLACK CREATURE dangling from her, like booger from hell
No, you don't feel them, they only dangle out in running water, e.g., a shower. Most of the time they'll live quietly and happily in the nasal cavity, which is fairly spacious.

The last backpacker I heard of who was hosting one spoke to some woman (Chinese, I think) and was a little puzzled when she screamed and ran away. He followed her and it was only when she told him a huge blood-engorged black thing had emerged from his nostril that he realised that he had a problem.

Latest Threads