Lee Rigby's Killer Is Suing The MoJ

Cracking idea, force extremism out of the public view and drive it underground where it will be harder to monitor. The daily stormer is now on the dark web and I suspect stormfromt will surface there too.
I haven't seen Signal on the news stands for some time now-would I have any luck on the dark web?
Just enquiring on behalf of some old Kam I mean chums down Buenos Aries way.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder if in the years to come, these two cnuts will be sitting in their cells, regretting what they did.

Mr Adebowale, the people that radicalised you, where are they now? They are not locked up forever like you are they?
Currently they are in a special wing in Frankland.

No mate, Human rights.
Pity. Sugar free liquid cosh doesn't make your teeth fall out.

Being an armchair lawyer like me has its limits. Does anybody know for sure whether this case is getting legal aid? I too thought legal aid for civil cases was now banned and had to be done on a no win no fee basis. Also, why is it being done in the High Court? I thought people were sued in the County Court.

Could this be a Judicial Review? Post Shiner I understand that these now go through a review process to decide whether they merit legal aid rather than just dishing out an average of £16k for a bit of word processing.

I half hope that Abedowale wins this case and right after the judge announces the award, lawyers for Lee Rigby's widow stand up and get the cash embargoed until she can sue and take the lot from him.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Adebowale has a whole life tarif in custody. He has feck all to lose and feck all else to do.

A murderers who deserves to be left to rot in jail, forever.

Of course the other "criminals "are the blood sucking lawers and legal teams who allowed this compensation case to get this far. What would the cnut even do with the money anyway?

I think the Prison Service/ MoJ will win the case but will still cost a fortune to the taxpayer. I also thought that the government were getting a grip on these types of cases? ie legal aid reviews.

My sympathy goes to Lee Rigbys family facing this.
Do you mean Ajebolajo? Adebolawe is not serving a whole life tariff and still has his own teeth.

Ajebolajo, Adebolawe....they sound like an aborted adjective.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Lee Rigby killer 'wants to serve out the rest of his 45-year sentence in a jail in Nigeria' | Daily Mail Online

Interesting ploy.

Move to new prison wing in Nigeria. Hoping for hero status or early release perhaps?

You stay where you are adebowale. Only another four decades to go.

you'll still be able to enjoy yourself when you get out. Maybe we'll throw you a 70th birthday party. Or just send you to Nigeria to live out your days.
Who gives a **** about what he “wants”?

Lee Rigby killer 'wants to serve out the rest of his 45-year sentence in a jail in Nigeria' | Daily Mail Online

Interesting ploy.

Move to new prison wing in Nigeria. Hoping for hero status or early release perhaps?

You stay where you are adebowale. Only another four decades to go.

you'll still be able to enjoy yourself when you get out. Maybe we'll throw you a 70th birthday party. Or just send you to Nigeria to live out your days.

The Sun sources are the same as the Daily Mail sources, usually made up to generate outrage.

The Sun sources are the same as the Daily Mail sources, usually made up to generate outrage.
Only the Daily Mail could spin a story whereby a Lagos prison is considered the height of luxury compared to a British one....

Said prison may well have a "VIP wing" but I suspect that is beyond the reach of the killer. Cannot imagine an Islamic terrorist would be that welcome in a Nigerian prison anyway.

Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp

I'm all for it if we can leave a few copies of the wail around belmarsh and the rest of the Cat A estate. Persuade the islamist bastards that Nigerian jails are a 'cushy' option, then reluctantly accept their human right to be shipped there en mass.

If this is true, then it indicates that the "expletive deleted" is beginning to struggle and is looking for an easier life.

I've said on ARRSE before that I've met a few murderers whilst doing voluntary work. That included one or two who'd done 20+ year sentences, one of which had murdered the man who'd sexually abused him as a child.

Whilst they get bed and board, the sheer monotony of prison life is a grind when you are doing that sort of time let alone 45 years. It's the same routine, the same food, the same shit every day, day after day after day. He's going to see just about every prisoner admitted to his wing come and then at some point go, whilst knowing he's got years before he's even going to be eligible for a move to a lower category prison.

From what I was told, and it's a few years now, but I doubt it's any different today, the prison menu rotates every three weeks and that goes on for a couple of years. Imagine being on the same diet knowing full well what you are going to be eating 6 months hence and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. No popping home for decent scran, just the extra crap he can order on the canteen from his own monies and that's just as bland as the stuff from the servery.

If he's 'working', as all convicted prisoners must if there's scope, then he'll be doing the same shit job for months on end with pay of £10 a week or there abouts and if not he's in the cell for 23 hours a day.

At any point he may be shipped out to some other A-cat prison and will have to start all over again. And that's well before he's going to be doing anything that's been put on his sentence plan so he can move towards any sort of lower category prison as part of a release plan. He's looking at 30 years of the same shit before there's any consideration to start going through any sort of sentence plan.

I know that many here would like to see the death penalty for his crime, but imho that's a release when serving 45 years minimum tariff. Let the bastard rot.

I hope Fusilier Rigby's family can take something from the fact that the murderer of their son is going to suffer for decades to the point that he'll fear release if he makes it that far.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
If this is true, then it indicates that the "expletive deleted" is beginning to struggle and is looking for an easier life.

I've said on ARRSE before that I've met a few murderers whilst doing voluntary work. That included one or two who'd done 20+ year sentences, one of which had murdered the man who'd sexually abused him as a child.

Whilst they get bed and board, the sheer monotony of prison life is a grind when you are doing that sort of time let alone 45 years. It's the same routine, the same food, the same shit every day, day after day after day. He's going to see just about every prisoner admitted to his wing come and then at some point go, whilst knowing he's got years before he's even going to be eligible for a move to a lower category prison.

From what I was told, and it's a few years now, but I doubt it's any different today, the prison menu rotates every three weeks and that goes on for a couple of years. Imagine being on the same diet knowing full well what you are going to be eating 6 months hence and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. No popping home for decent scran, just the extra crap he can order on the canteen from his own monies and that's just as bland as the stuff from the servery.

If he's 'working', as all convicted prisoners must if there's scope, then he'll be doing the same shit job for months on end with pay of £10 a week or there abouts and if not he's in the cell for 23 hours a day.

At any point he may be shipped out to some other A-cat prison and will have to start all over again. And that's well before he's going to be doing anything that's been put on his sentence plan so he can move towards any sort of lower category prison as part of a release plan. He's looking at 30 years of the same shit before there's any consideration to start going through any sort of sentence plan.

I know that many here would like to see the death penalty for his crime, but imho that's a release when serving 45 years minimum tariff. Let the bastard rot.

I hope Fusilier Rigby's family can take something from the fact that the murderer of their son is going to suffer for decades to the point that he'll fear release if he makes it that far.
But surely his religious faith will sustain him?

What an utter piece of rubbish he is. I hope he goes slowly mad.

Jammy66

War Hero
I blame the prison officers. Should have kicked him in the nuts instead of the face. That would have adequately restrained him while avoiding litigation as he won't be trying for a family any time in the next 75 years.
Given the choice I’d take a boot to the bollocks over a kick in the teeth any day. You realise the cost of dental implants? Sore balls for a few days is nothing.

As for the person in question I’d chop his balls off and force him to eat them, bushtucker style. Then kick his teeth out.

From what I was told, and it's a few years now, but I doubt it's any different today, the prisonr.
A bit like the cookhouse then?

Given the choice I’d take a boot to the bollocks over a kick in the teeth any day. You realise the cost of dental implants? Sore balls for a few days is nothing.

As for the person in question I’d chop his balls off and force him to eat them, bushtucker style. Then kick his teeth out.
Some people literally pay to get booted in the bollocks, people are strange...

Latest Threads