Lee Rigby's Killer Is Suing The MoJ

Maple

LE
I understand it has some rules similar to Fight Club, despite which it proves an irresistible lure for internet bluffers and aficionados of tapping the side of one's nose.
So I'm told, truth is police int isn't secret squirrel, but thanks for playing.....you were trying top make a point about something, weren't you?

vampireuk

On ROPS
On ROPs
Nah, can't be bothered, you've got all the answers
So you cannot provide any examples. Another pointless gloat then? I fail to see what there is smug to be about when a group of hateful extremists are getting pushed onto platforms that are notoriously difficult to police.

But sure, great work guys.

So you cannot provide any examples. Another pointless gloat then? I fail to see what there is smug to be about when a group of hateful extremists are getting pushed onto platforms that are notoriously difficult to police.

But sure, great work guys

Don't stand for this! write to your MP in green ink!

Maple

LE

But sure, great work guys.
Like I say, you have all the answers......and are stuck on tx

vampireuk

On ROPS
On ROPs
Like I say, you have all the answers......and are stuck on tx
Yet again nothing to offer. I see the team of Maple and Meerkatz are here to have a tantrum then flounce from the thread. What fun.

Why can you not offer any examples where driving extremism underground has done some good?

D

Deleted 145301

Yet again nothing to offer. I see the team of Maple and Meerkatz are here to have a tantrum then flounce from the thread. What fun.

Why can you not offer any examples where driving extremism underground has done some good?
Don't be harsh. This is about the only refuge for meerkatz having been laughed out of almost every thread on arrse

Oxygen_Thief

On ROPS
On ROPs
Cracking idea, force extremism out of the public view and drive it underground where it will be harder to monitor. The daily stormer is now on the dark web and I suspect stormfromt will surface there too.
It's not actually that much harder to monitor, although it does have the effect of not reaching anywhere near as many people.

Edit: in the context of internet based stuff.

I understand it has some rules similar to Fight Club, despite which it proves an irresistible lure for internet bluffers and aficionados of tapping the side of one's nose.
It wouldn't be the first time Maple (who has lived in the Ukraine for several years since discovering the women there are similar to Thai's and can be bought) has pretended to have "inside gen" from various security agencies in the UK.

Adebowale has a whole life tarif in custody. He has feck all to lose and feck all else to do.

A murderers who deserves to be left to rot in jail, forever.

Of course the other "criminals "are the blood sucking lawers and legal teams who allowed this compensation case to get this far. What would the cnut even do with the money anyway?

I think the Prison Service/ MoJ will win the case but will still cost a fortune to the taxpayer. I also thought that the government were getting a grip on these types of cases? ie legal aid reviews.

My sympathy goes to Lee Rigbys family facing this.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Adebowale has a whole life tarif in custody. He has feck all to lose and feck all else to do.

A murderers who deserves to be left to rot in jail, forever.

Of course the other "criminals "are the blood sucking lawers and legal teams who allowed this compensation case to get this far. What would the cnut even do with the money anyway?

I think the Prison Service/ MoJ will win the case but will still cost a fortune to the taxpayer. I also thought that the government were getting a grip on these types of cases? ie legal aid reviews.

My sympathy goes to Lee Rigbys family facing this.
Its a civil case so legal aid is not guaranteed. However, prisoners are entitled (I almost puke at that word) for support in cases where human rights have been breached as part of their imprisonment. No criminal charges to the prison guards (who appear to have acted with considerable skill and moderation) So its down to Human Rights.

Let him burn himself out. He has not got the bottle to survive in isolation for long, unlike a Mr Peterson.

Robme

LE
Totally disagree mate. The drip drip drip drip of life slipping away is the sentence. Hes probably still full of piss and vinegar but give it 10/15 years and hell wish thse coppers had slotted him
And just wait until they start him on liquid cosh, soon be a gibbering drooling nappy wearing imbecile, they still use liquid cosh don't they?

I wonder if in the years to come, these two cnuts will be sitting in their cells, regretting what they did.

Mr Adebowale, the people that radicalised you, where are they now? They are not locked up forever like you are they?

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
And just wait until they start him on liquid cosh, soon be a gibbering drooling nappy wearing imbecile, they still use liquid cosh don't they?
No mate, Human rights.

Latest Threads