Lee Rigby's Killer Is Suing The MoJ

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Nitroxpuppy

War Hero
Its ridiculous that someone took this twat seriously enough to let it get as far as suspending the officers.
Agreed. If a restrained prisoner can choke to death whilst restrained then merely losing 2 teeth shows these guys didnt put much effort into it

I blame the prison officers. Should have kicked him in the nuts instead of the face. That would have adequately restrained him while avoiding litigation as he won't be trying for a family any time in the next 75 years.

I suppose he has **** all else to do right now. He knows he will die in prison one day. Of that he should be certain.

OldTimer

War Hero
The Government send planes to bomb and kill terrorists spending millions and at the same time spends millions keeping terrorist like this alive and in comfort in jail ? Now where is the logic in that ??

Tell me he is not getting Legal Aid for this. How will MoJ recover its costs when our man inevitably loses? Hopefully they'll boot out the rest of his teeth and pimp him out for blow jobs.

Nitroxpuppy

War Hero
The sooner the better.
Totally disagree mate. The drip drip drip drip of life slipping away is the sentence. Hes probably still full of piss and vinegar but give it 10/15 years and hell wish thse coppers had slotted him

Totally disagree mate. The drip drip drip drip of life slipping away is the sentence. Hes probably still full of piss and vinegar but give it 10/15 years and hell wish thse coppers had slotted him
Fair one and agreed....I just wish our prisons treated prisoners as such instead of giving them tvs, decent food etc etc. My wish for him is for him to spend the rest of his life staring at a white wall.

Whilst it is galling, that he is being afforded the protection and respect of process set out by our society, it is far better that such process is routinely and strictly adhered to - than the adoption of 2nd-class citizens.

Our society is based on equality, equal "rights" and recourse to justice.

I am quite happy for this sort of process to occur and for transparency of justice to be seen.

It weakens the legitimacy of the arguments of those who wish to challenge it.

edit to remove errant "is".

Last edited:
I suppose he has **** all else to do right now. He knows he will die in prison one day. Of that he should be certain.
It's a shame he didn't die on that London pavement in a hail of police bullets - it would have saved us years of this sort of shit.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't go with the 'protection of our society' bit. Sorry, but if you step outside the law, you shouldn't have recourse to its protection. Bear in mind that this is a society which he holds in contempt anyway.

He's in jail because he murdered someone who was given no opportunity to fight back. He lost his teeth because he was trying it on and got shown how that can end.

At most, he should've got a dental plate and a firm reminder that if he's going to throw his weight around he'll lose. End of story.

Suing and potential winning will just feed his sense of self-righteousness.

I don't go with the 'protection of our society' bit. Sorry, but if you step outside the law, you shouldn't have recourse to its protection. Bear in mind that this is a society which he holds in contempt anyway.

He's in jail because he murdered someone who was given no opportunity to fight back. He lost his teeth because he was trying it on and got shown how that can end.

At most, he should've got a dental plate and a firm reminder that if he's going to throw his weight around he'll lose. End of story.

He (and others like him) should be declared "Outlaw" with all that the word actually means.

The term outlawry referred to the formal procedure of declaring someone an outlaw, i.e. putting him outside of the sphere of legal protection. In the common law of England, a judgment of (criminal) outlawry was one of the harshest penalties in the legal system, since the outlaw could not use the legal system for protection, e.g. from mob justice. To be declared an outlaw was to suffer a form of civil or social death. The outlaw was debarred from all civilized society. No one was allowed to give him food, shelter, or any other sort of support – to do so was to commit the crime of aiding and abetting, and to be in danger of the ban oneself.

An outlaw might be killed with impunity; and it was not only lawful but meritorious to do so was not murder.

That's fair enough. Revenge is a strong emotion. Justice should not depend purely on emotive thought though. Although not the case here, there are sometimes miscarriages of justice - that needs to be taken into account.

Just imagine how you'd be feeling were one of your friends/family being abused, without recourse to any form of protection, when they were not guilty - and the state was sanctioning it.

Old Nig

Old-Salt
It annoys me that there is even a Solicitors firm out there willing to say, "You're right Michael, you have been wronged and we will support you."

Kerching! And who foots the bill? You and I my friends. Makes you proud don't it?

Whilst it is galling, is that he is being afforded the protection and respect of process set out by our society, it is far better that such process is routinely and strictly adhered to - than the adoption of 2nd-class citizens.

Our society is based on equality, equal "rights" and recourse to justice.

I am quite happy for this sort of process to occur and for transparency of justice to be seen.

It weakens the legitimacy of the arguments of those who wish to challenge it.
I fully agree with you - I ******* hate that I do, but I have to.

B

bumgrapes

With life expectancy as it is, those 2 scum can expect 50-60 years inside.

One can hope that once the fire of youth burns out, they are left with decades of regret at 3 lives utterly wasted in the most senseless manner

Its ridiculous that someone took this twat seriously enough to let it get as far as suspending the officers.
Alternatively, settle out of court for £££££, then use it to pay compensation to the victim's family?

Latest Threads