Lee Rigby Killer on Deaths Door

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
How about giving him some headphones
and playing Brass Band music
nice and loud
death will be a release
Like the title of that film, he’ll be well “Brassed Off“.

Amateurs

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
I agree with all the previous comments, I want him to suffer but I also want the taxpayers to no longer fund this monsters existence.
"Doctor Shipman to the ICU.."
I want his partner in crime also to be infected. Along with every other terrorist prisoner.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
If he survives in this state it opens the way for his premature release from the jug by some future left wing Lab Home Sec on 'humanitarian grounds' as the Lockerbie bomber? Plus pandering to some efnik voters as a bonus.
Standby for a campaign in the Guardian and Independent calling for his release.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
It’s difficult for us to judge the actions of some of the Liberating forces from the comfort of our armchairs all these years later. But I don’t personally agree that their actions were commendable mucker. Understandable possibly, but those German guards should have been brought to trial and then executed if they were found guilty. My ten pennorth worth.

That's what happened at Belsen when the British and Canadians liberated it. And Belsen was far worse than Dachau.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
There is absolutely no comparison between the actions of Nazi camp guards in 1945, or the Allies, with this murdering terrorist. In my opinion, the law is defective in that for truly deserving cases such as this, with the utmost aggravating factors, there is no provision for harsher sentencing. In effect, a bank robber and these two individuals are treated the same in terms of their incarceration, it is merely the length that differs.

Why would there be a problem in having the option to sentence them to solitary confinement, or addition of hard labour to their sentences? Or corporal punishment in addition to the incarceration?

One bright spot, I read that the other terrorist “lost two teeth while being restrained by five prison officers in Belmarsh”.

There is a need for a special regime prison system on the lines of Supermax in the USA. With underground cells and solitary confinement for terrorist scum like this pair, and the recent terrorists sent down.

The prison regime should be of a nature that the inmates will rue the day their parents conceived them and wished they had been aborted before birth.

Longinthegums

Old-Salt
Is anyone up to date with the latest AGAI, JSR or similar on how many virgins this lettuce is entitled to?
And how do we get him the requisite number of Jarrods?