Lee Rigby Killer on Deaths Door

DAS

War Hero
Just inject 10cc of air into the line port below the pump.
Injection ports are generally above the pump to mitigate a poor injection, adding air for example. Our cyco-toxic specific sets don't even have them anymore. This is manufacturer specific as well, as you can't use Fresenius Kabi Volumat set in say a Baxter pump

It's Army Cadet training centre and hospital isn't it?
Separate but next door. Frimley Park is an NHS hospital (with a private wing in the main building) with military personnel working there. There's a steady trickle of people in MTP walking in and out as the hospital parking is shit.

Frimley Park is also a big green space with the cadet building - Frimley Park Hospital . The pink bit is the hospital grounds. Amusingly most of the buildings are labelled but the GUM clinic isn't for some reason (for the curious who've got a dose of knob rot it's on the left, just above the end of Gilbert Road next to the pedestrian gate).

I know. I'm a clinical engineer. Like to leave something to the imagination, but in the interests of clarity:

Stop infusion.
Turn off pump.
Remove set from pump.
Invert bag and squeeze air from bag/drip former into line OR (personal fav) inject air into line via injection port
Hang bag up - higher the better. If time is short squeeze bag to assist air through line.
Once air is past pumping section of set reinsert set into pump, turn on and restart pump with previous infusion criteria.
Pump logs will show infusion stopped, pump off, then on and infusion started.

If all that is too much then just hit the fecker with the infusion pump a few times.
Really needs an informative giggle

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just inject 10cc of air into the line port below the pump.

10cc isn't enough to guarantee death in anyone.

You'll be wanting a bladder syringe for that.

1611666639173.png

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Actually, I think a good sized bicycle pump and a rectal Bardex catheter might be interesting.

Interesting, remind me to never accept

a. any form of medical treatment from you
b. use of your bicycle pump

Injection ports are generally above the pump to mitigate a poor injection, adding air for example. Our cyco-toxic specific sets don't even have them anymore. This is manufacturer specific as well, as you can't use Fresenius Kabi Volumat set in say a Baxter pump
We still see injection ports below the pump. One might also introduce it via the "vamp" in the art line.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
I appreciate that the nursing staff have to uphold the moral code , but how hard is it to somehow, mistakenly connect some noxious toxic liquid, say drain cleaner, or battery acid, instead of a saline drip, by accident,at night, in the dark, "Sorry matron, i was chin strapped, just done 18 hours straight, wont happen again, promise"......allegedly. :salut:
Nah far simpler and undetectable, just turn off the oxyen and CPAP or ventilate on air.

I appreciate that the nursing staff have to uphold the moral code , but how hard is it to somehow, mistakenly connect some noxious toxic liquid, say drain cleaner, or battery acid, instead of a saline drip, by accident,at night, in the dark, "Sorry matron, i was chin strapped, just done 18 hours straight, wont happen again, promise"......allegedly. :salut:
Point one, I don't really have a moral code.

Point two, there is a study that was published a few years ago, that determined something like 64% or so of critical care nurses, actively practice euthanasia.

Point three, I don't really have a moral code.

Point four, you might think twice about ever letting me be your nurse.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
A few fantasists will be wishing he's murdered but frankly I'd rather he was treated by an incompetent nurse who shoves the intubation tube up 'the wrong end' to make his eyes squeak. Which makes me a fantasist... I rather hope his end is quick and gurgly though so that the doctors and nurses putting their own lives at risk can concentrate on more deserving cases...
Where's Beverly when you need her.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Just add a three way tap and short 10cm extension between the cannula and the giving set

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can I suggest my usual of 'explosives and/or fire'?

Latest Threads