Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lee Rigby Killer on Deaths Door

I hope it leaves him permanently short of breath, weakened, and in pain possibly with untreatable hypogonadism, partial sight and permanent tremors.
If he survives in this state it opens the way for his premature release from the jug by some future left wing Lab Home Sec on 'humanitarian grounds' as the Lockerbie bomber? Plus pandering to some efnik voters as a bonus.

Personally I hope the medical professionals do all they can to ease his suffering and save his life. That’s what decent people do and what their oath requires of them.

We have enough bastards causing harm about the place and enough feckwits either tacitly ignoring them or actively facilitating it without me joining in.

Perhaps if we had a few less of all of the above there’d be no need for the taxpayer to be footing the bill for his ongoing incarceration and a whole lot less mother’s would be looking at pictures on the mantelpiece and asking themselves “why?”.

Personally I hope the medical professionals do all they can to ease his suffering and save his life. That’s what decent people do and what their oath requires of them.

We have enough bastards causing harm about the place and enough feckwits either tacitly ignoring them or actively facilitating it without me joining in.

Perhaps if we had a few less of all of the above there’d be no need for the taxpayer to be footing the bill for his ongoing incarceration and a whole lot less mother’s would be looking at pictures on the mantelpiece and asking themselves “why?”.
The liberation of Dachau camp by the yanks, saw a few dozen camp guard lined up against a wall, waiting to be interrogated etc, when the liberators realized, and saw with their own eyes the death and degradation perpetrated by the guard on innocent people,, it was to much to bare, and so in blind fury and hate, they were machined gunned, only two survived to stand trial. Does this action make the killers of the SS guards any more inhuman than a, police officer, or civillian killing the killer of Lee Rigby? Its called rough justice, and totally commendable.

Edit:- The photos of the aftermath of the incident and text, is available on the internet.

Last edited:
The liberation of Dachau camp by the yanks, saw a few dozen camp guard lined up against a wall, waiting to be interrogated etc, when the liberators realized, and saw with their own eyes the death and degradation perpetrated by the guard on innocent people,, it was to much to bare, and so in blind fury and hate, they were machined gunned, only two survived to stand trial. Does this action make the killers of the SS guards any more inhuman than a, police officer, or civillian killing the killer of Lee Rigby? Its called rough justice, and totally commendable.

Edit:- The photos of the aftermath of the incident and text, is available on the internet.

Its called murder you fucking tit, thats why soldiers are prosecuted for doing it.

WALT

LE
so in blind fury and hate, they were machined gunned,

Quite a lot of the guards found in the camps were old buggers, or convalescing wounded who were pressed into service at the last moment to carry the can whilst the real perpetrators promptly made their escape. Vigilante retribution still ok?

If he survives in this state it opens the way for his premature release from the jug by some future left wing Lab Home Sec on 'humanitarian grounds' as the Lockerbie bomber? Plus pandering to some efnik voters as a bonus.
Then is the time to spread the rumour that he was given a massive payout by the govt amongst the cultural enrichers of his area. Particularly the elements with high levels of recreational chemical abuse.

Does this action make the killers of the SS guards any more inhuman than a nurse, police officer, or civillian killing the killer of Lee Rigby? Its called rough justice, and totally commendable.

No, it makes it equally inhuman, no more, no less. Justice doesn’t come into it because we all have our own interpretation of what justice should look like but in practice, only one form of justice is acceptable, for better or for worse.

Now, that is all pink and fluffy so to be clear, personally I’d dearly like to see a whole range of law breakers, this bloke included hanging from street lamps by piano wire but right now, in this country that doesn’t exist on the statute books which is precisely the point of my earlier post. There are far too many willing to excuse the behaviour of these animals which is why the application of the law is approaching a farcical point and that is why at least some will act as they do, reasoning the consequences of their actions are acceptable to them. Arguably at least some might see the garrotte as a deterrent. Farcical or not, it’s the law, garrotting isn’t.

There‘s also another side to this. A lot of people here believe this character should be made to suffer and be put to death, preferably in as painful a way as possible, perhaps being caged and set alight to choke a less than random example. Would anyone argue the same for the clown that took out a load of Muslims in (iirc) Norway a while back, ditto the guy in NZ? If not then you are playing right into the hands of the tacit ignorers and active facilitators I mentioned; they will howl that you are behaving differently towards this person compared to either of the above and that gives them the excuse to call your actions into question and excuse his. Taking the law into your own hands makes you no better than them; you have killed for the sake of your personal principles in disregard of the law.

I really wish it wasn’t so but life isn’t always as neat as we’d want it to be.

And the immediate end of that person's career.

Plus a possible murder/manslaughter charge.

This doesn't appear to be one of A_Signaller better fantasies.

No, it makes it equally inhuman, no more, no less. Justice doesn’t come into it because we all have our own interpretation of what justice should look like but in practice, only one form of justice is acceptable, for better or for worse.

Now, that is all pink and fluffy so to be clear, personally I’d dearly like to see a whole range of law breakers, this bloke included hanging from street lamps by piano wire but right now, in this country that doesn’t exist on the statute books which is precisely the point of my earlier post. There are far too many willing to excuse the behaviour of these animals which is why at least some will act as they do, reasoning the consequences of their actions are acceptable to them. Arguably at least some might see the garrotte as a deterrent.

There‘s also another side to this. A lot of people here believe this character should be made to suffer and be to death. Would anyone argue the same for the clown that took out a load of Muslims in (iirc) Norway a while back, ditto the guy in NZ? If not then you are playing right into the hands of the tacit ignorers and active facilitators I mentioned; they will howl that you are behaving differently towards this person compared to either of the above and that gives them the excuse to call your actions into question and excuse his. Taking the law into your own hands makes you no better than them; you have killed for the sake of your personal principles in disregard of the law.

I really wish it wasn’t so but life isn’t always as neat as we’d want it to be.
I am quite happy for anyone convicted of WILLFUL murder to be hanged, the chances these days for an unfair conviction is greatly reduced. There are too many people swanning it about in nick at our expense. The victim is forgotten in todays judicial circus with all resources pointed at the perpetrator. Time for a change.

Its called rough justice, and totally commendable.
It’s difficult for us to judge the actions of some of the Liberating forces from the comfort of our armchairs all these years later. But I don’t personally agree that their actions were commendable mucker. Understandable possibly, but those German guards should have been brought to trial and then executed if they were found guilty. My ten pennorth worth.

Quite a lot of the guards found in the camps were old buggers, or convalescing wounded who were pressed into service at the last moment to carry the can whilst the real perpetrators promptly made their escape. Vigilante retribution still ok?
The older guards, as you say were recovering from battle wounds, would you not think that having seen the savagery of total war, they would have railed at this posting, knowing and seeing what was happening day after day to innocents, They were there, and part of the savagery. No exceptions.

Oscar Groaning, a camp guard at Auschwitz, asked on several occasions for a transfer, it was rejected. he still stood trial for compliance in mass murder, he was there, part of the admin, without which it would cease to function.

Cold blooded murder, seen and filmed, banged to rights. Hang the bastard. No arguments.

Last edited:
I am quite happy for anyone convicted of WILLFUL murder to be hanged, the chances these days for an unfair conviction is greatly reduced. There are too many people swanning it about in nick at our expense. The victim is forgotten in todays judicial circus with all resources pointed at the perpetrator. Time for a change.
Absolutely no argument from me but until the law changes to allow any or all of the colourful solutions being suggested, anyone acting them out is providing the excuse these arseholes need to both act the way they do and for others to defend that action.

Time for change indeed.

Latest Threads