Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lee Rigby Killer on Deaths Door

I do hope they can keep him alive.. To prolong his suffering.
I don't. I hope he expires quickly and as such is no further burden to the taxpayer, and the oxygen / ventilator that he is using can be reallocated to a more worthy recipient.

I hope it leaves him permanently short of breath, weakened, and in pain possibly with untreatable hypogonadism, partial sight and permanent tremors.

Lacking Moral Fibre

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I agree with all the previous comments, I want him to suffer but I also want the taxpayers to no longer fund this monsters existence.
"Doctor Shipman to the ICU.."

7da014b37fa2a5eedb66072c4a9eb929.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s should be deemed against his human rights for not mixing with other extremists and general scumbags.

I appreciate that the nursing staff have to uphold the moral code , but how hard is it to somehow, mistakenly connect some noxious toxic liquid, say drain cleaner, or battery acid, instead of a saline drip, by accident,at night, in the dark, "Sorry matron, i was chin strapped, just done 18 hours straight, wont happen again, promise"......allegedly. :salut:

Last edited:
But--but--but, I thought he was one of the chosen whose godly person would protect and enhance his being if he was ever in difficulty. Long may he suffer and that suffering becomes worse with each passing day. The overarching thing is he will not be missed and his passing will be an excuse for me to have a tot at this wonderful happening. :cool:

philc

LE
Personally I think he should be put in with the rest of the Muslim extremist population and be treated there. I am sure he would feel better amongst his own.

Its amazing how the Sun knows prisoners medical details.

Or more likely they have heard he has Covid and made up the rest.
This story is all over the media but from the BBC just now...

One of Fusilier Lee Rigby's killers is seriously ill in hospital with Covid-19, the BBC has learned.

Adebowale was removed from Broadmoor last week following a deterioration in his condition after he contracted Covid-19.
The Sun reported Adebowale tested positive for coronavirus a fortnight ago.

The Sun obviously made it all up.

This thread is proceeding in exactly the direction the OP has hoped for, it must be the only one on the site, in the history of ARRSE to do so. I do hope that the faces at the Home office read the comments, and realise why so many Arsser's feel that the death penalty should be reinstated.:salut:

I appreciate that the nursing staff have to uphold the moral code , but how hard is it to somehow, mistakenly connect some noxious toxic liquid, say drain cleaner, or battery acid, instead of a saline drip, by accident,at night, in the dark, "Sorry matron, i was chin strapped, just done 18 hours straight, wont happen again, promise"......allegedly. :salut:
And the immediate end of that person's career.

Latest Threads