Leconfield Posting

jcol

Swinger
I am looking at rejoining. Does anyone on here know if there are many permanent postings at leconfield?

Posting to Leconfield? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND MAN!!??

Join the Army..........see the world!

I am. I'm unable to move my wife and kid due to wife's work so im after a posting near home preferably
How long do you plan on doing? They may want to post you.

Just wondering if this question came up at anytime just after you came back home with the joyful holler of "Darling, I am joining the Army, which by the way all 81,000 are not based 10 miles away from our humble abode"!!!!

I plan on doing my full career this time, I have been told leconfield is definitely off the cards. Still looking at joining just looking into different units
Have you looked at the RHR?

jcol

Swinger
Just wondering if this question came up at anytime just after you came back home with the joyful holler of "Darling, I am joining the Army, which by the way all 81,000 are not based 10 miles away from our humble abode"!!!!
the wife is on board I was just exploring the I would like to units to join. I have been told leconfield is a no. I am still looking into other units to join.

MPGS

Sexy uniform, free gun and all the stagging on you could want and not go anywhere ....maybe the far side of a camp once in a while.

MPGS

Sexy uniform, free gun and all the stagging on you could want and not go anywhere ....maybe the far side of a camp once in a while.
Civvies from the street can now join or will be able to soon

What trade were you first time you were in?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jockparamedic RLC 78
PapaGolf The Training Wing 0
Berlin_104s RLC 1

Latest Threads