Leconfield Patient Zero

Anyone remember a girl in Beverley called Gazza? She had a mean mullet and was reputed to have terrible diseases. This would be mid 90s.

Maybe I'll look her up on Facebook and reignite the flames of passion.

Fcking glad I was there in the early 80's then.....

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Anyone remember a girl in Beverley called Gazza? She had a mean mullet and was reputed to have terrible diseases. This would be mid 90s.

Maybe I'll look her up on Facebook and reignite the flames of passion.
I don't remember her being called Gazza, but I think I know who you're on about... ****, I hadn't thought about those grotty slappers for years.

Siffy Sue anyone?

Could of been the chubber that ummm a mate of mine scuttled behind the chippy after a night in the vigilant squaddie about 93. I, I mean he never hung around to ask her name.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

Could of been the chubber that ummm a mate of mine scuttled behind the chippy after a night in the vigilant squaddie about 93. I, I mean he never hung around to ask her name.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free
I shagged a nice girl in the Violent Squaddie in the bogs......circa 1985, I was going to marry her, but her mate had bigger tits.....!

I remember the tattooed horrors in the Kings head in the mid 90s.

Absolute vile sweaty creatures, i know of 2 people smashing one of them.

I cant remember one called Gazza though, makes me shudder.

I never heard any names but there was a well known lass when I was there in '94.

Story was that she'd caught that many diseases off squaddies she was determined to infect as many as she could as revenge

D

Djelli Beybii

I had some horror try to tap me up in one of the pubs on the square in Beverley in '98.
Luckily enough I was still relatively sober and declined her rather dubious charms.