Leconfield Patient Zero

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by Cretin, Jul 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone remember a girl in Beverley called Gazza? She had a mean mullet and was reputed to have terrible diseases. This would be mid 90s.

Maybe I'll look her up on Facebook and reignite the flames of passion.

2. Fcking glad I was there in the early 80's then.....

3. I don't remember her being called Gazza, but I think I know who you're on about... ****, I hadn't thought about those grotty slappers for years.

Siffy Sue anyone?

4. Could of been the chubber that ummm a mate of mine scuttled behind the chippy after a night in the vigilant squaddie about 93. I, I mean he never hung around to ask her name.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

5. Reported

6. I shagged a nice girl in the Violent Squaddie in the bogs......circa 1985, I was going to marry her, but her mate had bigger tits.....!

7. I remember the tattooed horrors in the Kings head in the mid 90s.

Absolute vile sweaty creatures, i know of 2 people smashing one of them.

I cant remember one called Gazza though, makes me shudder.

8. I never heard any names but there was a well known lass when I was there in '94.

Story was that she'd caught that many diseases off squaddies she was determined to infect as many as she could as revenge

9. I had some horror try to tap me up in one of the pubs on the square in Beverley in '98.
    Luckily enough I was still relatively sober and declined her rather dubious charms.

10. nig.

11. I was on a course! cheeky cnut.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I had an RP at my first unit call me a nig, and like the nig i was i asked him 'whats a nig?' ......his face was a picture !!!