Lebensborn

When I was in the old job they sent me out on the post run to the stations around the division, I dropped in at home and feeling a bit perky gave the mrs a good seeing to before completing the deliveries.

This, I believe, means that as I was being paid by the council means I have not only shagged for my city, it also means I am a prostitute.

It's real evidence of the complete and utter stupidity of the racial ideas of the Nazis that this went on.
"Men were measured for their eyebrow measurements in relation to their eye size as well as their nose measurements in relation to their mouth and moustache measurements. This was an aspect of cranial measurement." Setting aside the fact that 'race' has zero biological meaning and is purely the construct of people wanting to push racial ideas, believing you can define some sort of superior human by a couple of simple measurements is sufficiently idiotic to put you in the dark ages. To paraphrase Blackadder "you'd be better off using leeches".

It's interesting that the Yanks were big into this sort of "science" for years after WW2. I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton's data and a photo in her in bra and knickers was somewhere in the files from her university years, when all suitable Freshers were measured.

It's real evidence of the complete and utter stupidity of the racial ideas of the Nazis that this went on.
"Men were measured for their eyebrow measurements in relation to their eye size as well as their nose measurements in relation to their mouth and moustache measurements. This was an aspect of cranial measurement." Setting aside the fact that 'race' has zero biological meaning and is purely the construct of people wanting to push racial ideas, believing you can define some sort of superior human by a couple of simple measurements is sufficiently idiotic to put you in the dark ages. To paraphrase Blackadder "you'd be better off using leeches".

It's interesting that the Yanks were big into this sort of "science" for years after WW2. I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton's data and a photo in her in bra and knickers was somewhere in the files from her university years, when all suitable Freshers were measured.
I bet this guy would have struggled to meet the measurement requirements

1541754562577.jpeg

Race is a construct..........Hmmm.

Latest Threads