Lebanon - Shin Bet have been leaving packages in S.Beirut

Nothing in the article really suggests it actually was the Shabak. In fighting isn't uncommon among Arab militant groups etc. Plus Hezbollah are involved in the conflict within Syria which would make it a target for other groups.

Plus the Shabak's remit is only usually within Israel and the Palestinian territories.

Nice knowing you Big eye. You know what Shin Bet do to grasses.

My money would still be on other groups of Islamist militants or as you say, Christian militants et al.

By the way.... That van that keeps passing your house...... I'd start running.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

Nice knowing you Big eye. You know what Shin Bet do to grasses.
I was relieved it wasn't you that copped it yesterday - have you now developed a survivor's death wish?

P.S No disrespect intended.

My money would still be on other groups of Islamist militants or as you say, Christian militants et al.

By the way.... That van that keeps passing your house...... I'd start running.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead
Running towards it. I could handle being Extraordinarily renditioned back to the company Red Sea beach house by these birds:
idf.jpg

I was relieved it wasn't you that copped it yesterday - have you now developed a survivor's death wish?

P.S No disrespect intended.
Ta. I've been on stand by - so the closest I've been to death has been being bored to it....

BFO car bombs is more of an AQ tactic. If the Jews want things to go bang, there's lots of F16's in the arsenal, and not a lot to stop them.

BFO car bombs is more of an AQ tactic. If the Jews want things to go bang, there's lots of F16's in the arsenal, and not a lot to stop them.
Car bomb may well be cheaper, it also has the advantage that with careful planning you can deny all knowledge afterwards and maybe you could even point the finger at/fit somebody else up.

Car bomb may well be cheaper, it also has the advantage that with careful planning you can deny all knowledge afterwards and maybe you could even point the finger at/fit somebody else up.
Watch out..... someone could get ideas for a book from that. A la the Nemesis File :jocolor:

I thought that the usual Israeli tactic was to use really obvious kit, then simply deny all accusations, whilst making dark threats.
There's currently an alphabet soup of Sunni brigades who all have a big hate on for HA, and the combat indicators all point in their direction.
Ah, what a world we live in where the maddest fundamentalists of Islam are fighting the most fervent opponents of Israel over who is the most religious!
The beardymen are doing Mossads work for them. Why should the Israelis spend a shekel on a car full of ANFO when they just have to wait for someone local to build one for themselves?

Latest Threads