Leaving the Corps

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Biffta112, Feb 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im leaving the Corps in the next few weeks to go and be an Infanteer and wanted to say bye to everyone that I have worked with over the last 12 years.

2. Wouldnt it be better if you did this face-to-face rather then on a internet forum?
  3. With everyone on the site? Could take some time.
  4. Bye
  5. Is that legal?
  6. Don't leave Dan, you are my bezzer. I would ******* die for you brother. You don't understand how much you mean to me. How can you leave after all of this? **** you.
  7. Tell the truth, you are jumping before you are pushed.
    What will be your new username on here, when you become one of the Roughy
    Toughy Sowjers?

May I suggest 'Sorearrse' 'coz they'll fcuk you from Arrsehole to Breakfast.

I can picture you bollock naked, standing on the table in the Naafi singing...

"I'm a little Bleepy, tall and thin, bend me over and ram it in"

• Like Like x 3
  8. Dan,

Hope all is well with you and your lass. Is it the Yorks you are off to? If so I had an email off J today, he's ******* hating Cyprus. How's that ******* pretend Para knob you brought with you? Has he been filled in again yet?

I shall always remember that crappy little room we shared in Shorabak & your truly dire taste in music.

Remember: "The Emperor protects"
  9. Make sure you get the biggest Jimmy tattoo you can before you transfer. The infantry love that kind of thing, apparently.
  10. Better than transferring to civy street methinks!. Good luck.
  11. Skinny!! Clearly you dont know me!!!! Cheers you fckuing Cnut! I can picture you, either some old bitter loser or some TA cnut I took through phase one training!!!
  12. I concur, Dan is a right chubby ******!
  13. Cheers mate!!! Will send a PM shortly!
  14. You've made the right choice, the Infantry are Gods among men, don't worry about Arters he's a BCCWW.
  15. Fcuk me, this Traitor knows me..............TA, ha, I think not, research is a fine thing,
    pity you haven't mastered the art.

On your own admission you are not a Racing Snake, fear not, our Inf. boys don't
    care what size you are, they'll still fcuk you, just for being an ex ScaleyBack,
    summat to do, see!