Leaving the Army to Return as a serving officer

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by russellalbert, Feb 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hello all,,,
    Just enquiring as to whether anyone understands the set of procedures to carry out when "one" intends to leave the Army early to go to university to return to join as a officer??
    Any help will be much appreciated
  2. There is nor procedure, unless of course your Arm/Corps or Regiment has offered to sponsor you through Uni. Your next point of contact should really be with the ACA 1 (Army Careeers Advisor - Officer) after you have been discharged from being a soldier. Good luck!