Leaving telephone messages

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Cardinal, Aug 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. badly considered subject not worth bothering with. nt

2. Get the bloke's number and publish here. He is obviously a lonely old thing who would like several calls from 'wellwishers' to cheer him up, n'est pas?

I wouldn't worry, an RSM is paid to be a cunt, dry your eyes love-cakes and move on!

3. I'd ring him back myself, but then again I prefer to wind people up personally... unfortunately it appears that even the occassional (ahem) cock manages to become a badge, withthat attitude it never does any harm to be taught a little humility, if you don't feel up to the task then by all means recruit a sympathetic orificer type' for a badge I`d go for at least an LE Major :)

4. An RSM speaking to you like that ? It's unheard of...maybe he's just having a bad day.

5. I think you misunderstand something here, The RSM wont care he's upset you, that's a given, you'll certainly get no apology, I got locked up years ago by an RSM for something I hadn't done and when he discovered his mistake, he jailed the lad responsible and made him apologise to me while we shared a cell, he still didn't let me out on the basis I'm from the North East, therefore a Cunt. The RSM will just see you as a Civvy Cunt trying to stitch him up and will more likely than not react appropriately. I'd just leave it and write to the mess manager and ask them to ring you reference your cheque.

6. PM me your number and I'll leave you a message telling you how pretty you look today, sweet-cheeks. That should cheer you up no end. ^~