Leaving Army

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by gema201985, Jun 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, does anyone know how long it takes after de kit to leave the army, I have had my final medical and I am going to de kit tomorrow

2. Depends on how grumpy the norman is and if your diffy anything. Took me about 30 mins...

3. can I have that in a way civvy would understand please my boyfriend is the one leaving and he asked me to write a post on his behalf thanks x

4. if you go in when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 9 (and its very light outside which means that it is the morning) and Norman (he is the storeman) is full of the joys of spring your boyfriend should be out by the time that the big hand is on the 6 and the little hand is in between the 9 and 10 (and its still light outside).

If Norman is a little grumpy-poos then expect your boyfriend to go in when its light and out when its dark clutching a bill for the missing items of clothing that he sold on e-bay.

Hows that?

5. Has your boyfriend been kicked out?

6. Translation:

The timescale is variable dependant upon the physiological demeanour of the Logistics Procurement operative who is facilitaing your case and wether you have mislaid/misplaced/cast away or in any other manner made irrecoverable any item of tax payers goods that have been given over to your care during your time in service.

The whole process took Mr Ripper a total of 30 minutes to complete but the duration of your interaction with the aforementioned Logistics and Procurement operative may vary.

Hope that helps.

Of course you could have shown your other half the original post and if s/he is really serving it would have made perfect sense.

7. ok thank you because he under impression he has to go stay at a different barracks overnight for some reason after he de kits

8. is that because he is currently residing at the MCTC in Colchester?

9. no he is in aldershot he thinks he getting sent to deepcut to stay over on monday, he's de kitting tomorrow and coming home for weekend and going back sunday

10. Before he moves onto a civi nick?

11. I wouldn't count on seeing him again if I was you :? :? :?

12. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Because he is using the "different barracks" excuse as a cover for one last knee trembler with Slack Alice and her mate in Aldershot!

13. Will he be stagging on!!!

14. ok well he may as well not bother coming home weekend then i'll let him know to kiss my ass thanks