Leavers Pack

I haven't received a Leavers pack. How do I go about getting one sent out? I left in October, but still recieving a full wage... Any ideas WTF I should do?
Contact your last unit, you should have completed an AFPAA Form 001, which is available in the leavers pack, they can sort this for you and get you a leavers pack on line through JPA.
I think that the Job Centre are refering to your certificate of discharge, your AF B 108/Red Book, the testimonial (the write up on you done by your OC and signed by your old CO) should have been given to you prior to you leaving for enclosure into the red book as and when discharges get it to you, (sent to the address that you confirm with JPAC on the AFPAA 001).

In the interim, your old unit can give you an AF B 108 Y (Temporary Certificate of Discharge) this should enable you to sign on and get employment.

All this should have been done well before your discharge, that is the reason they give you your testimonial before you leave, negating the need to issue you with a Temporary Certificate of Discharge, looks like bad admin from your losing unit.

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads