Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by lauren789, Oct 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi, my boyfriend is currently at catterick and 4 weeks tomorrow is his parents day, so he has his first weekend leave starting that day

i was just wondering when do they start getting weekends off which arent stated on their timetable? i know he wont get every weekend off but maybe the odd few?

2. Have you considered asking him??

Why ask complete strangers on the net? Or do you not trust him?

If not.....are you fit?
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

**** me Lauren, after seeing your other posts, your really not a needy bitch are you?
  4. Just forget about him Lauren. He doesn't need you anymore, he has his new family. Please pm me a picture, along with all relevant details and stats and I promise to try my best to comfort you.
  5. Lauren, if he hasn't told you himself when Parent's Day is or when he gets weekends off, face it: you're dumped.

Move on and stay away from the bunnies.
  6. Leave it out you bitter viperous bunch! She is probably missing her fella and it’s obviously not easy for her, resulting in her coming on here asking questions and looking for assurance. This isn’t the NAAFI, if you want to rip the pish out of someone, do it there.

Lauren, he has only been away a week, wait till you speak to him properly and I am sure he will answer your questions.
  7. when did you grow a minge??
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Ooooooo Get her.
  9. Why? Because I am not winding up young girls?? There is a time and a place, some folk are fair game, but some young lass in love? I wish I could be as hard as you!
  10. Normally I'd agree with you. But since Lauren has asked exactly the same quesion on the 4th, then yesterday, and now today I figured it's time to say something.

Can you imagine what she's gonna be like when her fella (if he doesn't realise that she's a nut-job and bin her) goes on tour??

"When's his R&R" every day for 3 months??? Follwed shortly after by "When's his tour gonna end?" for another couple of months.
  11. And that really bothers you? She will learn how hard army life is in time, mocking her for it doesnt help, when in fact it can be seen as a good thing that she is so loyal to him. If he does go on tour, some one like that at home is going to be a boost for him. Dont put her off.
  12. Sorry, you're right. I look forwards to her next thread on his Leave that'll probably be released tomorrow. Perhaps she'll keep asking everyday until she hears what she wants to hear?
  13. Loyal? Sounds more like needy/desperate/psycho/bunny-boiler to me.
  14. Dont read it then. Simple.
  15. What if I want to give her advice?