Leave from Sandhurst

Hi there, have passed MB and am hoping to go to Sandhurst in September. My brother is getting married next July, what are the chances of the staff allowing me to go to the wedding if it does not coincide with a leave weekend? Cheers

Hi there, have passed MB and am hoping to go to Sandhurst in September. My brother is getting married next July, what are the chances of the staff allowing me to go to the wedding if it does not coincide with a leave weekend? Cheers
I've known people be allowed to go to weddings; I've known people be refused (this was in 2006, however).

I would plan on not being allowed to go, and if you are then it's a bonus. It very much depends what the training schedule is.

I was granted leave to attend a funeral (I left part-way through an exercise), and had to apply by speaking to Platoon Staff when I was there.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why not ask RMAS rather on a random, public, internet forum?

ShortLock

Clanker
If you've not already done your PCCBC then you'll be able to get a definitive answer on that.

The September intake have their final exercise (DYNAMIC VICTORY) in July the following year. You won't be able to miss that but they should be able to give you the dates on PCCBC or worst case you'll get them in Week 1.

Latest Threads