Leatherman MUT for sale

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by gorilla, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im selling a Leatherman MUT, its never been used, just sat in my locker gathering dust. There are a few scuff marks on the attachments where they have been removed. These sell new for between £150 and 180 so, im asking £90 for it.
    Any takers?
  2. Not when you can get them new for about £75
  3. Please tell me where you've seen them for that price,then i'll adjust my price accordingley. BTW this is what im selling

Attached Files:

4. Cheers, thats US prices! I've already tried selling on ebay and had it removed because its against their knife policy. As for the UK prices they sell on Amazon for £180.00 new.
  5. ..... and thats if it gets past customs first! So im asking £90 including postage and packing.
  6. Im selling it because i originally lost a leatherman and bought the MUT to replace it and 2 weeks later the original leatherman turned up. I prefered the original so the MUT is up for sale.
  7. I'll give you £3.47,a winning lottery scratchcard for £2,half a roll of Werthers.
  8. im tempted, throw in a thai hooker and i might consider it :)
  9. I've got a dead one, could do with getting rid of her. She's starting to smell a bit
  10. Elaborate?

I am actually interested in buying it.
  11. Can the dead hooker be supplied still slightly warm? Eric Shawn check PM.
  12. Aren't they about £2 if you have access to a yank PX?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.