ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Leatherman MUT for sale

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by gorilla, May 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im selling a Leatherman MUT, its never been used, just sat in my locker gathering dust. There are a few scuff marks on the attachments where they have been removed. These sell new for between £150 and 180 so, im asking £90 for it.
    Any takers?

2. Not when you can get them new for about £75

3. Please tell me where you've seen them for that price,then i'll adjust my price accordingley. BTW this is what im selling

Attached Files:

4. Cheers, thats US prices! I've already tried selling on ebay and had it removed because its against their knife policy. As for the UK prices they sell on Amazon for £180.00 new.

5. ..... and thats if it gets past customs first! So im asking £90 including postage and packing.

6. Im selling it because i originally lost a leatherman and bought the MUT to replace it and 2 weeks later the original leatherman turned up. I prefered the original so the MUT is up for sale.

7. I'll give you £3.47,a winning lottery scratchcard for £2,half a roll of Werthers.

8. im tempted, throw in a thai hooker and i might consider it :)

9. I've got a dead one, could do with getting rid of her. She's starting to smell a bit

10. Elaborate?

I am actually interested in buying it.

11. Can the dead hooker be supplied still slightly warm? Eric Shawn check PM.

12. Aren't they about £2 if you have access to a yank PX?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.