Least romantic flicks

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by udipur, Feb 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Talking to my doctor about life the other day and I asked her how her Valentine's went.

She grimaced and said that she and t'other half had spent it indoors watching two DVDs.

Munich and That Damned United.

So what are the worst flicks you would play to unimpress your lady?
  2. **** Creampies Vols 1-6 or anything based on a book by Dickens.
  3. weapons of arrse destruction and the dicks of hazzard
  4. I was thinking on the lines of light comedy, like Schindlers List
  5. Something calming...

28 Weeks Later
  6. I suppose I go against the grain here as I don't buy in to romantic schmaltz.

The first Mr Zaza couldn't get anything right, Sleepless in Seatle did nada for me, apart from putting me in a catatonic state! Mr Zaza mk 2 was a marked improvement buying me two of my favs for Valentines day, Pulp Fiction and Shawshank Redemption :D , mind you that was after 4 years of intensive training. In the long term it didn't help, he got the push 18 months later :lol:
  7. Both the Mrs Baseplate 1.0 and 1.0.1 were less than impressed with 'Survive To Fight'.

The current handbrake tempted me with 'Australia', under the premise that '......it's got soldiers 'n stuff in it'.

She forgot to mention that it also had Nicole bloody Kidman as well. She will suffer for that.