Least heard sentences..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Squiggers, Feb 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had this asked me the other day - What are the least heard sentences that you've come across, or have made?

For example:

1) Peter Mandelson is an awfully nice chap, and really doesn't deserve to be called the Prince of Darkness.

2) "Yes, love, that outfit does make you look fat."

3) Squiggers is able to come up with a thread that won't involve him being called as a twunt for nearly all of it. :D

Any ones anyone can come up with?

Incoming.. 3.. 2.. 1...

2. Labour party........OK we F****d up big style, sorry.

3. You mean like,
    "Porridge Gun is the best Mod on Arrse"
    That sort of thing?

4. I have to say I feel totally safe with those chaps in Govt, Safe hands on the helm everyone of them.

5. I'm sure the aviation types will be able to debunk this almost certainly apocryphal story, but:

Last words on the cockpit voice recorder of a 'plane flying through some mountain range at an altitude of 12,000 ft.

"Hey! It says here this mountain is 13 ..."

6. Captain on the bridge of the Titanic, "Where the fcuk is all this water coming from"

Mayor of Hiroshima as a lone American bomber flies high overhead, "Is it me or was that a bright flash"

7. I can categorically guarantee here and now that Boarding School Allowance will never be cut......CDS.

or

It made men of William and Harry, doing selfless service for their country, so all my children are going to do the same and join the armed forces........a Politician.

8. Apart from that Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play ?

9. Hey- The lads in the armed forces have to pay claims back,
    Lets follow suit!
    A politician

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I thought the book repositories were closed today, but that window is o . . . . .

11. Squiggers is not a twunt.

12. The old favourites...

Of course I wont cum in your mouth.

You are on the pill aren't you?

Of course I love you, now get on top.

13. "OK, I promise to pay back all the dodgy expenses claimed during my time in parliment."

Never going to happen.

14. Arrse sprog "I know, I'll use the search function before asking a question that has been done to death a million times already"

15. Put your money back in your pocket, this is definately my round............